Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Never really had a “bad” trip on shrooms or mescaline.
I've never had a bad trip either, but I have experienced NO buzz and stomach aching once, not fun and worthless. Another friend threw up, so I'm guessing the shrooms weren't taken care of or just old who knows. I didn't vomit, but I kind of wish I did with the cramping. I wouldn't consider that a life changing bad trip AT ALL though.

@Pennywise I just got back on 420mag and was asking for some tips and tutorial for scrog net bc I never used then before and I saw the thread and I want in on this. I've been wanting to learn to do this for so long and I just need someone to teach me. This alot to learn and I would really appreciate it if you catch me up and tell what all I need to get to get this going. Pm me if you have to. I absolutely have to learn to do this. Also, do you have any links or advice fir the scrog? I started a new journal.

I posted how I would run a scrog in your new journal here. There should be some video tutorials at the beginning of the mushroom thread. They should give you a rough idea on what you’ll need to grow fungi

I hope I am not doing anything that is breaking the rules but If you search North Spore they have a video which is also on YouTube and they tell you how to do a bulk Mono tube grow. They don't grow shrooms but they grow edible mushrooms But the procedure is the same. Check for Grain bags the look down on the right had side you can find the video I am talking about. That's how I am growing mine. My first crop was a wash but I (Think) I know what caused the contamination and I will be changing those factors for this try.

Come to think about it I posted that video a few pages back. Phantom shared a Great series of videos. Also you may want to search PF TEK it is supposed the simplest way but it seems to have just as many steps as the MONO tube so I went with that one.

I need to wait at least two weeks to make sure my grain bag is Not contaminated then inject the spores but it will be at least another 2 to 3 weeks before I try again and inject the grain bags :popcorn: :nervous-guy:

Can’t wait until we get some growing

I no right lmao its killing me waiting for my spores ive been watchn everything i can on utube bout growing my own taking prints how to sterilize my own grains all tht lol. I was wondering is there a reason we use grains to start the inoculation? Cant we sterilize sumthn else an inoculate that or is there sumthn specific about the grains the mycelium needs?

Back
Top Bottom