ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

The strains for the next grow will be....
G13 Labs-Double Black
Connoisseur Genetics -Cheese Dog Haze
DNA Genetics-DJ's Gold
DNA Genetics-Lemon OG Kush
Reserva Privada-Skywalker Kush
DinaFem-Critical 2.0
TH Seeds-Darkstar
Expert Seeds-Gorilla Blue #4 x White Widow
Dutch Passion-Critical Orange Punch
Barneys Farm-Blueberry OG
:yummy:

Lots of quality there! I’ll be watching the darkstar and the DJs Gold. Yummy yummy!
I really want the darkstar to do well. Only problem is that I've had very poor luck with TH Seeds in the past. Out of 5 of their strains that I've tried to grow only 1 was a success and that was Strawberry Glue. DNA on the other hand have always been amazing! I nearly got their Exodus Kush instead of Cheese Dog Haze but I've been wanting to grow something from Connoisseur Genetics for a while now.

Auto Tent Update Day 42
1536674877722-2076373928.jpg
15366749062181520245168.jpg
15366749247941185549393.jpg
1536674957242831998128.jpg
1536674990024-1572449879.jpg
1536675011517-346383990.jpg
1536675038965-1030702774.jpg
1536675070247-1684516291.jpg
15366751077182114874293.jpg
153667513344758887551.jpg

Hey 420! Today i noticed a nice heavy warm smell as I opened up the Auto tent for its morning inspection. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help but run my finger on some of their sugar leaves. The Purple Skunk smells the best. It's like a perfume or maybe like some kind of air freshener. It's not quite fruity but it smells kind of sweet. The Glueberry is quite funky. It has a glue smell starting to come through. It has a bit of that generic early flowering smell going on as well. It's no way near as interesting as the PS. The White Widow has no smell yet at least i mean offensive/amazing smell. It doesn't have as many crystals as the other 2 yet. The Sour Melon is too far behind for a smell yet but it won't be long. They are packing on weight and I'm happy with their progress so far. The res is at 1200ppm and ph 5.8 and will remain at this until week 8 where I'll make the call as to flush or continue giving nutes until week 9. They should be ready by then. The sour melon may be a bit behind but because of who they are for that may actually be a good thing. In the flowering tent the ladies have woken up. There is clear growth since yesterday and I think that by the look of things the shock was minimal. Temps are 23C the res is at 1200ppm and the ph is 5.9. I've bent a few branches down to fill the gap created and make the most of the light. No photo of that though because lights went out but it did happen. I just can't prove it until the morning. No more pollen sacks which is good, I'm being extra vigilant. Hope your days have been great :)

Good day to you all. Don't worry, I've not forgotten to do my daily ramblings but I have been pretty busy with my personal life over the last few days. Now then, back to the gardens! Flowering Tent is coming on nicely. I did find another pollen sacks but I got it! The buds are developing at a good rate and the leaves are coming back nicely. I really like using this size tent but they can get quite crowded so I find that to get the most out of it you have to dress the ladies properly and by dress i mean de-leaf, supercrop and lst. The island Punch is covered in frost already which is lovely. The buds on all the strains are looking good at the moment. In the Auto tent the plants are slowly changing colour, getting stinkier and starting to firm up. The Glueberry looks like it'll have nice dense buds and the Purple Skunk looks like it will be more airy maybe. Maybe not. White Widow is just sort of in the middle on everything. Still no real smell from her. Sour melon is still marching on behind. I wish all the others had her shape but their sizes. Not long now for them now, just under 3 weeks but it may be longer. I'm going to start my next journal on a different thread later on. I could just keep this one running but I like things to be wrapped up and tidy. This journal has been great but I didn't think that I would be doing one so things were kind of started in a rush and I'd just like to start my next one properly from the begining. Another thing that I would like to mention is that I'm not sure if I want to keep my mother plants anymore. The reason for this is because before I joined i was going to find a couple nice strains and just grow them out over and over. However this would be quite boring for my journals so I thought I might go down the multi strain route and make the most of my freebies. I get quite a lot of freebies doing tactical purchasing on Atittude. Basically it's to keep things interesting for all of you guys. If I did get rid of them then they wouldn't go to waste. I have a couple friends who would know what to do with them. I can then turn the Auto/veg tent into a second flowering tent and do things properly. And lastly I'd like to mention that I have 2 blue crosses that I have just dropped and will be part of the The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow. hope everyone is doing great and happy growing to all :)

Looking fantastic prof!
I'm playing catchup, been pushing a deadline at work that was kicking my ass.
Hey man. I got a bit worried for a second there then I seen that you had been on the blueberry thread so I thought that everything must be cool. Other than work how've you been? Good to have you back :)

Looking sweet Prof. Hope all is well with you.
Hey VG. I've been having a lot of fun on here learning, chatting and helping out of i can. Just had a week off work as well but it's not been all fun and play, had a few chores at home that needed doing. Had a bit more time to stare at my garden though. How've you been m'dear? Hope all is good :)

Hey man. I got a bit worried for a second there then I seen that you had been on the blueberry thread so I thought that everything must be cool. Other than work how've you been? Good to have you back :)
Yeah I tried to stay active, so pretty much the first 3 notifications in my feed at a given got checked out and then I had to bounce. But I had a very 'needy' client that still has me by the balls til the beginning of October.
I'm glad to see everything Looking so good on your end my friend! Girls are looking beautiful and your new setup for your next grow is so neat and professional! :thumb:

Don't worry though, even when I'm stuck in my work I'm here in spirit rooting for ya! When I finally get around to updating my journal it's gonna be a mega update lol. Lots of lost time to cover :ganjamon:

Yeah I tried to stay active, so pretty much the first 3 notifications in my feed at a given got checked out and then I had to bounce. But I had a very 'needy' client that still has me by the balls til the beginning of October.
I'm glad to see everything Looking so good on your end my friend! Girls are looking beautiful and your new setup for your next grow is so neat and professional! :thumb:

Don't worry though, even when I'm stuck in my work I'm here in spirit rooting for ya! When I finally get around to updating my journal it's gonna be a mega update lol. Lots of lost time to cover :ganjamon:
LOL. Keeping up with notifications is something I never thought I'd have a problem with but everyday when I wake up or come home from work there they are just waiting to distract me. Thank you for your kind words. To be honest if I don't keep it neat and tidy my partner kicks off. I'm not allowed anything on show so it's got to all be packed away. It taught me to get the most out off my small area. Everything you see is inside a 2mx2m walk in wardrobe. It's pretty tight. Really looking forward to seeing how you're are coming along. A lot can happen in a few days in the cannabis world. Well as long as your ok my friend that's all that matters :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom