ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I decided to repot the Trainwreck as she's been getting more and more limp over the last couple day. Now I want them to stay in the 1ltr pots so I'm going to root prune her.here she is looking a bit weak and droopy. She needs watering also as i wanted the root mass to be dry before I cut it up....
ORG_DSC04896.JPG

Not too bad, I've seen worse. It's very silty and dry at the bottom of the pot....
ORG_DSC04897.JPG

She's probably a little too dry....
ORG_DSC04898.JPG

If all goes well she'll fit into that hole....
ORG_DSC04899.JPG

My saw is all rusty so I thought I'd use a bread knife....
ORG_DSC04900.JPG
ORG_DSC04901.JPG

It was very nearly a disaster but it just held together. The soil is very loose and sandy and just started to fall from the roots....
ORG_DSC04902.JPG

We did it though so hooray!. Hardly textbook but it'll do....
ORG_DSC04903.JPG

Hopefully she'll wake up later and we can have a pic of her looking happy....
ORG_DSC04904.JPG

I've given her a little watering to help settle the soil. I've also watered these 3....
ORG_DSC04905.JPG

I can't remember exactly when I planted her but I think she's been in the 1ltr pot for around 6 weeks so she was due a trim.

Now where's my wallet?! Lol. Was that a typo? Another seed has popped VG! Guess who's?
No, for sure not a typo.
so is it.... Chocolopez like antelopez= urban antelope
or is it.....Chocolopez like Choco + some guy named Lopez

No, for sure not a typo.
so is it.... Chocolopez like antelopez= urban antelope
or is it.....Chocolopez like Choco + some guy named Lopez
Ouch! I thought that they may have added 2 extra zeros by mistake!

I think that the Chocolopez is based on DNA's Chocolope and to avoid copywrite issues they added a Z to the end. I'm not certain about that but it seems to be the case
Noooo!!!! I thought it was mine. You are a tricksy little islander!!!
Lol! Yep, McSauga has pipped us again!

What I could do with 8 grand...
They are regular seeds for breeding programs and rich folk. That's what Cannapot says anyway. Evidently the same seeds on another site are about $2,000US per seed.
Crazy talk I say!!!!

What I could do with 8 grand...
They are regular seeds for breeding programs and rich folk. That's what Cannapot says anyway. Evidently the same seeds on another site are about $2,000US per seed.
Crazy talk I say!!!!
Oh, well that's ok then. Now I won't have to spend the full $8,000!

Something that i have notice since I started growing is the price reversal on regular and feminised seeds. When I started regs we're way cheaper than fems but now some breeders don't even sell regs at all anymore. If they do they're always more expensive than their fem counterparts. I guess it's to protect genetics unless I'm simply imagining it all lol

Oh, well that's ok then. Now I won't have to spend the full $8,000!

Something that i have notice since I started growing is the price reversal on regular and feminised seeds. When I started regs we're way cheaper than fems but now some breeders don't even sell regs at all anymore. If they do they're always more expensive than their fem counterparts. I guess it's to protect genetics unless I'm simply imagining it all lol
Sound about right.

That's right! It's the Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion!....
IMG_1049.JPG

That's 4 in 1 day. I'll check again before I go to bed but that's probably it for now. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more by morning though....
IMG_1050.JPG

Today we saw the arrival of the Blackberry OG from Emerald Triangle Seeds. She's Black Domina x Very Berry x Lost Coast OG Kush. Sound pretty tasty and simple enough to grow. She should be a predominantly indica strain with an average flowering time and good yields.

Welcome to the world BOG!

Sorry HH and VG. We're still waiting for ours....
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1053.JPG

Back
Top Bottom