ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420. Time for a quick look at how the single pot grow is going....
ORG_DSC05311.JPG
ORG_DSC05319.JPG
ORG_DSC05320.JPG

Blue OG....
ORG_DSC05312.JPG

Glueberry OG....
ORG_DSC05313.JPG

Blackberry OG....
ORG_DSC05314.JPG

Purple Haze....
ORG_DSC05315.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud....
ORG_DSC05316.JPG

Orka....
ORG_DSC05317.JPG

Purple Moby Dick....
ORG_DSC05318.JPG

The Crystal METH auto is ticking along nicely. I don't expect her to get very big because of the transplant and early stresses. We could have a little spog on our hands. I've not really been paying much attention to this one and to be honest I'm not sure what day she is on. I'll have to check shortly. I've not decided whether to top her or not yet....
ORG_DSC05321.JPG
ORG_DSC05322.JPG
ORG_DSC05323.JPG

I like the the northern
If I'm going by looks then I think that I'd have to go with the Blackberry OG at the moment.
I like 'em all... Chicago!
The Chicago thing went right over my head for a second there lol. Hey Mr S!
I'd say leave it alone. Poor thing has had enough stress in her short life!
Hey Shed. Not spoken to to you for a little while. How are you now? Leave it alone. Well ok then.

I'm overwhelmed trying to catch up on what I missed (I'm facing the fact that I'm never going to), and it was just a serving suggestion so feel free to top if the spirit moves you! Autos are such a crap shoot for me that if I think they're going to flower small I leave them alone. YMMV :).
We missed you. :green_heart:

That's so sweet! :love: I've missed you too, and a few others as well. But I really have given up hope on catching up back to the 19th of August on most of my sub list, so I'm just picking up from here.

They've made a few tweaks to the site lately as well. Like when I go back and make something italics it changes everything from that point on. Same with putting a hyperlink in. Taking some time to adapt...

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom