ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I'm so glad they both made it!!!! Imagine the survivors guilt that micro VG would have if something happened to lil HH.
Agreed. I think we should call him Doctor Professor now.

Looking great Prof! :yahoo: You did the perfect topping on the girl in the middle, the others caught up to her perfectly.
I can't wait for the variety of flowers blooming in that one pot - the smell is going to be Heavenly Hybrid!

I'm so glad they both made it!!!! Imagine the survivors guilt that micro VG would have if something happened to lil HH.
It's still neck and neck with Lil HH and Micro VG. They both look good at the moment
Agreed. I think we should call him Doctor Professor now.
you may call me Dr Professor MD (medical deviant).
Looking great Prof! :yahoo: You did the perfect topping on the girl in the middle, the others caught up to her perfectly.
I can't wait for the variety of flowers blooming in that one pot - the smell is going to be Heavenly Hybrid!
Lol! It's going to smell like HH! It's getting crowded there now Irie. Got some pics coming up
I hear you can keep mother plants in a 1 gallon pot by trimming the roots...
Who told you such a thing?!

The Single Pot Grow....

So far so good. Sure, it's getting cramped but that's a good thing...at the moment. We should still have 2+ weeks of flowering stretch left but as they were flowered so early I expect we won't see any signs of sex until around the end of week 2. We're on day 8 today and no sign of pistils yet. The plants themselves look healthy. There the usual splotches here and there but other than that they look good. It's just dawned on me that it may be a bit of a pain to water in a week or so time....
ORG_DSC05541.JPG
ORG_DSC05542.JPG
ORG_DSC05543.JPG
ORG_DSC05544.JPG
ORG_DSC05545.JPG
ORG_DSC05546.JPG

The Mother Hunt, The Auto, VG and HH....
ORG_DSC05556.JPG

All of these need watering. I'm using plain PH'd tap water for all but the Crystal METH auto as she's heading into flower so I've given her a small amount of MegaCrop. I measured it by watering down a litre of the full strength dose I was using in the flower tent. I'm not sure what she wants at the moment. I'm being relaxed with this one and allowing her to tell me her needs rather than me try and predict what she's up to by using an estimated timetable. She looks ok at the moment. I don't expect her to perform miracles or anything as she's not under full lighting and she's in a small pot. She was also transplanted. She's a bit of a traveller who's been moving around the growroom and house. I had planned to put her outside but the weather has been poor for a few weeks now. If it gets better anytime soon then I'll make the most of the suns power....
ORG_DSC05559.JPG
ORG_DSC05560.JPG

The Purple Trainwreck and Pineapple Express dry these 1ltr pots out very quickly now. It won't be too much longer before some more root pruning is in order. I checked the PE last week and it was getting close then. The Fat Purple isn't as good at vegging as the other 2 but is not being counted out just yet. I did expect the Pineapple Express and Purple Trainwreck to be vigourous as they are quite well documented strains. The FP is an unknown to me though and there's not as much information on this one. That's one of the reasons it's appealing though....
ORG_DSC05557.JPG

Last but not least we have VG and HH the plants! The 2 Black Kush from Cali Connection. See what I mean about them being close. VG is on the left and HH is on the right....
ORG_DSC05558.JPG

In a week you will have lollipopped them so it will be a breeze to get underneath!
There not quite 12/12 from seed as they had a week of full lighting so I have no idea what they're going to do or how much they're going to stretch. I'm not going to top them either. It's going to be interesting to see what's we have to work with in a couple weeks. They'll be getting the trim though for sure.

The Single Pot Grow....

So far so good. Sure, it's getting cramped but that's a good thing...at the moment. We should still have 2+ weeks of flowering stretch left but as they were flowered so early I expect we won't see any signs of sex until around the end of week 2. We're on day 8 today and no sign of pistils yet. The plants themselves look healthy. There the usual splotches here and there but other than that they look good. It's just dawned on me that it may be a bit of a pain to water in a week or so time....
ORG_DSC05541.JPG
ORG_DSC05542.JPG
ORG_DSC05543.JPG
ORG_DSC05544.JPG
ORG_DSC05545.JPG
ORG_DSC05546.JPG

Hey @ProfessorFlora ... @MrSauga was advertising your setup over on @Preston9mm 's grow journal so I've popped by to take a peek ...

I'm gonna call it the "Lucky 7s Pot Grow" ... there's even a Lucky 7s Strain!

0_lucky-7-lucky-charms-stardawg-greenpoint-seeds-1a.jpg

The outer plant's roots are going to grow to the center ... and the center plant's roots are going to try and grow outward ... at some point the roots will compete, and a few plants will become the dominant nutrient winner ... right?

Are you going for single dominant colas on each plant? Maybe train the outer plants to grow outwards?

Cool idea :)

You can lose your mind,
When cousins are two of a kind.
Birds of a feather flock together....and shit all over your car :)
Hey @ProfessorFlora ... @MrSauga was advertising your setup over on @Preston9mm 's grow journal so I've popped by to take a peek ...

I'm gonna call it the "Lucky 7s Pot Grow" ... there's even a Lucky 7s Strain!

0_lucky-7-lucky-charms-stardawg-greenpoint-seeds-1a.jpg

The outer plant's roots are going to grow to the center ... and the center plant's roots are going to try and grow outward ... at some point the roots will compete, and a few plants will become the dominant nutrient winner ... right?

Are you going for single dominant colas on each plant? Maybe train the outer plants to grow outwards?

Cool idea :)
Thank you very much Guy! I'll have to thank Sauga next time we cross paths.
Lucky 7's sounds cool. I think it's a bit early to know whether they're actually lucky or not though lol. My plan for this grow is a simple one and it is to simply put too many plants in a single pot to see what happens. I don't feel very in control of this one and there are a lot of things that can go wrong. If I had to guess I'd say that the roots on each plant will grow out in every direction and at first pass by their neighbours without too much hassle. The fabric pot means they won't start circling and get tied up that way but the roots will start to fill the pot. The roots should slow down on the growth not too long after the plants have finished stretching and because the pot is large there may be just enough room for them all to get along. The alternative is they don't fill the pot and get waterlogged but I don't think that will be a problem with all 7 of them drinking at the same time. They should be able to feed freely at their own pace. I forgot to mention that I didn't flush this soil before the grow as I forgot lol. It's been recycled from a previous grow using MegaCrop at high levels towards the end but the plants are fine and even germinated in it. I've come across a problem and can't get any MegaCrop at the moment so we'll be using MasterBlend instead. It's a little more work than MC but apparently does a similar thing which is growing dank and solid bud. I'm not sure how they'll be trained just yet but pulling them to the outside of the pot seems like a good idea. Depending on how each plant grows will determine how much I trim and train each plant. 12/12 has random results so we will have to wait to see what we have to work with. I'll do a full report in a couple hours.

Thanks for stopping by Guy

Black Kush....

Out of the 2 new additions HH seems to be causing the most trouble. Nothing too serious this time. She's just a bit tall and leaning over. I need to get them propped up and moved a little closer to the light....
ORG_DSC05621.JPG
ORG_DSC05627.JPG

VG....
ORG_DSC05626.JPG

HH....
ORG_DSC05625.JPG

Black Kush....

Out of the 2 new additions HH seems to be causing the most trouble. Nothing too serious this time. She's just a bit tall and leaning over. I need to get them propped up and moved a little closer to the light....
ORG_DSC05621.JPG
ORG_DSC05627.JPG

VG....
ORG_DSC05626.JPG

HH....
ORG_DSC05625.JPG
She's leaning over for a hug!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom