ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Here's some pics of the mother group an the auto....
ORG_DSC05818.JPG
ORG_DSC05869.JPG

Pineapple Express, Purple Trainwreck and Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC05820.JPG

The Black Kush's VG and HH....
ORG_DSC05821.JPG

VG....
ORG_DSC05823.JPG

HH....
ORG_DSC05822.JPG

The all had a good watering today. It was like the stars had aligned and every single one of my plants needed watering at the same time. I'm glad that doesn't happen too often. Here they are when the lights went off....
ORG_DSC05857.JPG
ORG_DSC05858.JPG
ORG_DSC05859.JPG
ORG_DSC05860.JPG
ORG_DSC05862.JPG
ORG_DSC05863.JPG
ORG_DSC05864.JPG
ORG_DSC05865.JPG

Looking good Prof! Some healthy little ones there
Thanks Dutch. I'm going to start trimming them back soon as I don't need them for some time yet. When I do have the space for them I'm going to take 2 clones from each and grow them in the 2x4 tent. I'll keep cutting the mothers back while they're not needed to save on watering and nutrients and space.
That seven is going to be a beast!
the Purple Moby Dick and Blackberry OG are over a foot tall already and there are a lot of budsites between them all.
Has the world gone mad!?!
Yes. Yes it has...
Just wait til you hit puberty lil HH
I'm worried what! What happens then?

Lol, lots o blooming.
In my tween years, I had the nickname twiglet because my legs were so skinny. :laughtwo:
Better than "7-11 legs " as my ex wife was better known !!!.lol

Here's the super se7en. I'll get some more pics of these individually later today as there are some interesting points and some cool things to show you all....
ORG_DSC05887.JPG
ORG_DSC05888.JPG
ORG_DSC05889.JPG
ORG_DSC05891.JPG
caught up now. These are going well mate. made me think of multi grafting strains to a main for the salad grow idea.lol. Looking like a mini sea of green. Looking good with the other girls too.

Back
Top Bottom