ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

:jawdropper: 10.
:party:

You are indeed mad, but all the best people are :love: #madorofessor
Have you by chance seen Alice in Wonderland (2010)?
Lol. I have indeed seen the newer Alice in Wonderland. Why? Which one am I?
10 photos in a single pot should be interesting! If you manage the single colas it will look like 1 plant with 10 tops all different shades of life lol

Keep it up you crazy mad Prof
That was what I imagined when I came up with the idea. The reality may be very different though. Time will tell Dutch.
They all witnessed his mental break online....it was generally ignored. Lol.
I'm having a mid life ganja crisis! As long as it's entertaining for the wonderful people of 420. You guys deserve a laugh
Lol. 10! I'll reveal the strains later as you can't quite read the names in that pic.

Hope you're all well and getting ready for the weekend....or Tuesday if you're VG. Back shortly!
:passitleft:

Why, you’re the mad one, of course!!
Lol, that bit ‘all the best people are’, is from the movie.
Which one is the mad one? It's hard to spot crazies when you are one yourself. I'm guessing it's Johnny Depp. He always plays a lunatic

Ok so. Here are the 10 strains which will be featured in the single pot grow....

Fruit Slap from Europa Seeds
Purple Haze from G13 Labs
Blue OG from G13 Labs
Lemon OG Kush from DNA Genetics
Chocolopez from BlimBurn Seeds
Okra from BlimBurn Seeds
Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion
Fruity Chronic Juice from Delicious seed
Blackberry OG from Emerald Triangle
Northern Lights x Big Bud from World Of Seeds

Oh dear Prof....

We don't have a winner yet!

I'll go with purple Haze!
Good choice Penny. I can't remember the last time I had Purple Haze or if it was even real PH.
My monies on the NL x BB. Looks like fun Professor. For us!
Sounds like a solid option Mr S. Northern Lights is a great strain and Big Bud has been involved in the creation of a lot of modern classics so we could have a winner
Oh yeah, we’re dibsing?! :high-five: I call dibs on the Lemon OG Kush. Lemon power!!
if I remember rightly you've backed a Lemon OG Kush once before. If this one is anything like the previous one then she'll be tough to beat.

After going over them again I'll stick with the Fruit Slap. I nearly went with the Fruity Chronic Juice but I'm sticking with my initial gut instinct. Hopefully we should see a couple over the next 24 hours

:passitleft:

The mother candidates are all looking good. No early weaklings or suspicious behaviour so we wait....
ORG_DSC04841.JPG

The Crystal METH is almost ready to go outside in a slightly shaded spot. It's pretty bright at the moment so I think she would fry if I put her in full sun....
ORG_DSC04842.JPG

A couple days in the shade should do it
Thanks Penny. I've not managed to succesfully grow any plants outside before. Mrs F ran my last ones over with a lawn mower. It was much earlier in the year when I put those out and they were fine....to begin with lol

Back
Top Bottom