ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Subbed in!.... still ;)
Yes, what Shed said! Congratulations Professor!
Congrats Professor! Go get 'em tiger! :battingeyelashes:
Holy moly! Back to two journals for you? :eek:

Congrats on the MOTM nom Professor!
It's gonna be a party in there! :party:
Looking forward to seeing what you get up to with these autos Prof.
Thanks everyone! I've got some long overdue harvest results coming up lol. Back in a mo!

Harvest result....

I'm sure that some if not most of you have forgotten about these and to be perfectly honest with you I kept forgetting only to remember at an inappropriate time lol. Almost all of this harvest was donated to the family and I only had a couple grams of each that I kept for myself. Here's what I remember about them. First off I'm going to point out that the yield was that great despite the buds looking nice and having an ok size. The lighting simply wasn't up to the job and was too stretched over an area that it couldn't handle. The penetration on these is also pretty poor. The list have to be kept low or yields suffer. Low lights ultimately means poor spread so I had to find a happy medium. This resulted in some fairly low yielding plants for their size. The quality of the buds was very high though and all 3 had great effects and some good flavours....

The Chocolate Mint OG....

I had high expectations for this strain as it was one of my favourites from the past. This plant however didint live up to the flavours and felt a little different than the 3 I grew out previously. Almost felt like a different strain. It wasn't bad though by any means and was very strong and had narcotic indica effects. She tasted kind of plain though like an unexceptional Kush. She was quite pretty and was caked in crystals. She also had some nice colouring with turquoise, various shades of green and a tiny bit of light purple in places. In the end she turned out to be my least favourite of the 3 though the family thought that it was fire. The yield for this one was 76g or 2.6oz

Here's some pics of the dried nugs....
ORG_DSC02171.JPG
ORG_DSC02174.JPG
ORG_DSC01946.JPG
ORG_DSC01953.JPG
ORG_DSC01955.JPG
ORG_DSC01966.JPG
ORG_DSC01969.JPG
ORG_DSC01972.JPG
ORG_DSC01365.JPG
ORG_DSC01366.JPG

Island Punch....

This strain was the lowest yielder coming in at a measly 34g. For the size of the plant that really wasn't great. Reminds me a little of the Double Stuffed Sorbet from the previous grow. Tiny yields with a huge flavour profile. The IP was pretty loud in the taste department and the Glue and Purple Punch combo is very dank. It was like a greasy perfume and dessert grapes. Very creamy smoke and deep fruity tones made it a pleasure to use in the evenings which is when you'd want to use it otherwise you'll be stuck to the sofa lol. Another very strong indica. This one felt stronger than the Chocolate Mint OG. This one was actually my second favourite of the 3 though I thought that she would have been the best once dried. Nope. Here are some pics....
ORG_DSC01354.JPG
ORG_DSC01356.JPG
ORG_DSC01363.JPG
ORG_DSC01369.JPG
ORG_DSC02503.JPG
ORG_DSC02504.JPG
ORG_DSC02505.JPG
ORG_DSC02506.JPG
ORG_DSC02509.JPG
ORG_DSC02514.JPG

The Cheese N'Chong....

My favourite of the bunch! That was surprising because I'm normally more of an indica guy. I think she came at the right time in my life when I needed the extra energy. She is the complete opposite to the previous 2 strains. Her high was very lively and gave out large amounts of energy. Thought provoking instead of mind numbing and delivers a generally happy experience. Her flavour in my opinion was even better than the IP which was surprising because she also had a much heavier yield and felt like more of a cash cropper strain than something bred for turps. Even Shed would have liked this as there's was no Cheese present in the finished product. It was a very floural Diesel and possibly something like lavender with a good helping of sour fruit. She had the best yield despite the poor lighting conditions and actually did fairly well. Her buds had some body to them and even the furthest from the light weren't small. I'd recommend this strain in an instant to anyone looking for a decent speedy sativa with good flavour and effect. She came in at 121g or 4.3 oz....
ORG_DSC02287.JPG
ORG_DSC02288.JPG
ORG_DSC02290.JPG
ORG_DSC02292.JPG
ORG_DSC02436.JPG
ORG_DSC02437.JPG
ORG_DSC02438.JPG
ORG_DSC02439.JPG
ORG_DSC02442.JPG
ORG_DSC02444.JPG

Thanks for the reports Professor! I can't even remember when you grew these now :).

All Chong and no Cheese. :thumb:
I've smoked so much weed since then that neither can I lol. If it wasn't for the thread then I'd have been pretty screwed.

Yeah, that cheese and Chong sounds really good!
It's always the way. She was the plant who received the least amount of attention but proved tho be the best in the end. I probably wouldn't of called her an underdog but she wasn't the fan favourite.

Hey 420! Time to lay out a couple ideas that I have. I'm just about to embark on a little mother hunt alongside the 4 autos in the single pot experiment. I'm going to focus on 4 bonsai plants at a time and eliminate them one by one using a 1 in 1 out system. I can eliminate more than one if I'm not satisfied with more than one strain. The rules will be fairly relaxed. I currently have 3 candidates....
ORG_DSC04571.JPG
ORG_DSC04588.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....

This is the plant which I mentioned to GG last month over n the Barneys thread. Believe it or not this plant is older than the Purple Punch and Co by more than a week. The reason she's so small is because she was a victim of an experiment. She's been sat in some dirt from the garden and just fed plain tap water to see what happens. Turns out that the area in which I got the soil from doesn't have enough goodness to sustain cannabis growth. When she was germinated she grew fine for the first week then she simply stopped growing and became more and more yellow over the next couple of weeks. I finally decided to step in last week and fed her some veg nutes which she immediately responded to. I added some of the tomato compost to the top of her pot as well. I'd prefere it if she didn't die as Purple Trainwreck looks like a good strain. She has become the first plant in my mother hunt....
ORG_DSC04572.JPG

Pineapple Express....

I've had this bean sitting around for some time now and after seeing Sauga and his castle colas I thought I'd see what mine is capable of. Sauga's smoke report didn't really win me over but his pics certainly did. (I'm not being rude, if you've not had the pleasure of reading one of his smoke reports I suggest you check them out. It won't take long)....
ORG_DSC04574.JPG
ORG_DSC04573.JPG

Purple Moby Dick....

This is the seed that I couldn't even give away to a fan of Moby Dick lol. I haven't really paid this strain much attention but after doing some research on it I don't know how I've not noticed it before. The PMD is a strain from the breeder Dinafem and is Jack Herer x Purple Afghan Kush. She is mostly sativa and can apparently grow huge. I very much enjoy Dinafem strains so I'm looking forward to seeing what we get....
ORG_DSC04575.JPG

The fourth pot contains something special. My first attempt at a regular seed on 420. It is a strain from Hazeman Genetics and is called Fat Purple. There seems to be a purple theme at the moment. That'll all change soon enough. I received this one as a freebie a little while back and it seems to be sold out everywhere already,which makes it more special. My track record isn't great with regs. I've planted 6 in my time and have received 6 males for my efforts. It sounds interesting and is a hybrid consisting of (Purple Rhino x G13) x Fat Marty which is an unknown bag seed. I hope it becomes female. My plan is to keep them in these pots for their entire lives and root prune when necessary. I'll take clones and run them with short veg periods to get an idea of the strains potential. I'll eliminate strains as I see fit. This thread will be a little more relaxed than the Barneys grow as there shouldn't be too much drama lol. Famous last words....

The other thing going on in this thread now is the auto grow. I realise now that the last sentence in the paragraph above is a load of bollocks! Expect drama lol. There's still no sign of any movement but it shouldn't be too long now. I expect by Monday we'll see something....
ORG_DSC04601.JPG

Sauga's smoke report didn't really win me over but his pics certainly did. (I'm not being rude, if you've not had the pleasure of reading one of his smoke reports I suggest you check them out. It won't take long)....
:thumb:

That purple moby dick sounds super intriguing. A couple of top notch parents there. :nomo:
I think I need a good sativa in my life and maybe she'll be the one. I haven't done anything Jack Herer related for a long time
Purple Army! Sweet lineup prof and good luck with the reg seed! Hopefully it lands you a strong female!
I hope so Dutch. I've not been very lucky with regs at all.
They are good though :)

I haven't done anything Jack Herer related for a long time
I’m smoking my Jack Herer auto (that got seeded) right now. It’s a pita to pick the seeds, but it’s totally worth it, really great daytime smoke. It’s my current fav. Looking forward to seeing yours grow out!

Back
Top Bottom