ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Wow super frosty!
Lol super sticky too! I almost over-dried it because it still felt wet but it was just dripping wet trichs. The fingers on my gloves keep getting stuck together after I've picked about five little buds. Again, first world problems. Thanks Penny

Congrats on the harvest.
I'd love to try the IP someday.
This one is better than the last one I did in my opinion. Shes got a nicer smell and has some lovely purple colour in her buds. Plus it's gooier :)

Beauty!

I feel like there's an expression about quality over quantity but I can't remember it right now...
I think it went something like "less is better unless it's wetter, mores a bore unless you hit the floor":)

Hey Prof, sweet harvest! Looks like some tasty bud and loads & loads of trichs! :drool:Not sure how i missed this grow.
What was the yield from those 3 girls?

Hey Prof, sweet harvest! Looks like some tasty bud and loads & loads of trichs! :drool:Not sure how i missed this grow.
What was the yield from those 3 girls?
Not quite got that far yet. I've trimmed most of it now but still have some of the Cheese N'Chong to finish. It won't be a massive yield because of the reduced lighting but it's not bad. The quality really shows in these 3 though. Thanks Irie

Hey 420! I've not forgotten about this thread and will have the dry weights and bud pics up soon so we can finish everything up nicely. Here's a sneak peak at the Chocolate Mint OG to keep you entertained until I get the closing update up together. Thanks for you patients everyone....
ORG_DSC01959.JPG
ORG_DSC01960.JPG
ORG_DSC01969.JPG

Looks amazing!

hey 420! This journal is officially open for business again! More info coming soon but basically I have seeds in the dirt that need documentation. My current thread is a Barneys exclusive so it'd be inappropriate to feature my new strains in that one. It's nearly 4am here so I'm off to bed but I'll lay out the new plans tomorrow. For now here is a taster of what's going to happen....

4 new plants. The plant above soil is a Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC04495.JPG

This pot contains 4 Autoflowers! That's right, you heard me correctly....
ORG_DSC04468.JPG

By Monday we should be see 4 little plants coming out of here....
ORG_DSC04469.JPG

Good night and happy growing everyone....
:passitleft:

It's gonna be a party in there! :party:
Looking forward to seeing what you get up to with these autos Prof.

Back
Top Bottom