ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Gonna be a nice harvest!
I hope so. It's been a nice relaxing ride with these 3 but next up I'm gonna flower this little lady

The Phantom OG....
ORG_DSC00897.JPG

It is done!
I've finished taking down these 3. They've just been given a light trim and hung to dry. I've been so pressed for time recently that I'm lucky I got the chance to do it at all. The tent has been cleaned with alcohol and is now set up ready for the next adventure....
ORG_DSC00968.JPG
ORG_DSC00969.JPG
ORG_DSC00970.JPG
ORG_DSC00971.JPG
ORG_DSC00972.JPG

Coming along nicely Prof.
Always got such healthy looking plants.
Thanks Lowrider. I've managed to reign in most of them now. I have 2 seedlings with root rot which is my current challenge. These 3 have been good to me compared to what the others have been like lol. It's all my fault though, the genetics are great
Nice harvest Prof! Looks like some weight there.
thanks Penny! The Chocolate Mint OG looks like it's done better than I was expecting. The Island Punch will be the lowest as we guessed earlier on in the grow. The Cheese N'Chong may have the highest yield but I think it will be close. I'm going to have some nice trim from these baby's lol
:passitleft:

Nice harvest mate. Great looking bud. I’m really looking forward to seeing the phantom in flower, she’s a very nice plant.
Thanks Lew. My house stinks at the moment lol. I'm going to have to meet the postman at the bottom of the drive for a few days lol. I've just fed the Phantom and treated her one last time for thrips. Hopefully she'll be good to go tomorrow. She's gonna get massive
Huh, this draft has been sitting here since yesterday. I forgot to hit the Post button :oops:

Nice harvest Professor! There's talk about Inversion Therapy on another thread but I didn't think it applied to cannabis plants too!
I do that all the time lol. Thanks Mr S. I thought that you meant Conversion Therapy which had me more than confused. You had me looking for pollen sacks!
:passitleft:

Hey 420! The plants have finished drying and I'm just in the process of picking off all the leaves ready to be jarred. I've gotten halfway through the Island Punch and it's a bit of a mission. It's so sticky that it's taking ages. She's a beauty though. It's like I thought. She's a low yield but crazy terp strain. It's smell is amazing I did indeed have a little tester before I started to trim her. It tastes awesome straight from hanging which is always a good sign. Here's one of her tops for now. More picks after I've finished the trim. Hope everyone is well and having a good week. Happy growing everyone....
ORG_DSC01353.JPG
ORG_DSC01354.JPG
ORG_DSC01355.JPG
ORG_DSC01356.JPG
ORG_DSC01357.JPG
ORG_DSC01358.JPG
ORG_DSC01360.JPG
ORG_DSC01361.JPG

Back
Top Bottom