ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I have these pics for now. I don't think we have long left. Maybe as few as 10 day. I think less than 2 weeks for sure. I increased the flowering nutrients by a small amount recently and I won't be going any higher. We've gone up to 3ml per litre with the topmax and Bio bloom. I've probably only got enough nutes left for 2 more waterings but it's so close I don't think it will matter. I'm not going to suddenly swap to MegaCrop for the last 1 or 2 waterings and will just water without nutes if I have to. Here they are on day 51....
ORG_DSC00452.JPG
ORG_DSC00453.JPG
ORG_DSC00454.JPG
ORG_DSC00455.JPG
ORG_DSC00463.JPG

She smells great! Purple candy and OG fuel is how I'd currently describe her. She is incredibly slick to the touch. Not sticky at all just really oily. The Island Punch on the other hand.... literally gets stuck to your hands lol

Lol! When I received the Barneys Farm seeds they sent me a plastic grinder. It's f***** already. 3 months ain't bad I suppose. I snapped the wheel off my titanium Masterdam grinder which was more impressive :thumb:

Drool.....
I gotta stop coming in here, caught up on a few pages, now,I gotta put another drool soaked tshirt in the wash...

Hey 420! This round of flowering plants has been so good to me. I've encountered next to no problems and have just let them do their thing. I've only one waterings worth of nutrients left which I'll use in 3 days time. It's day 53 of flowering so I think we are cool....
ORG_DSC00491.JPG

ORG_DSC00510.JPG

I've been a bit lazy underneath this time....
ORG_DSC00522.JPG

Back
Top Bottom