ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Oni has a good reputation and their Tropicana Cookies crosses are pretty hot right now. I'd like to find a nice stinky GMO cross. I have GMO x 4DD and GMO x Platinum in my vault.

Oni has a good reputation and their Tropicana Cookies crosses are pretty hot right now. I'd like to find a nice stinky GMO cross. I have GMO x 4DD and GMO x Platinum in my vault.
I’ve been looking at some Platinum crosses and some PBBreath crosses! So many choice and I’ve got to many seeds/plants as it is lol :hmmmm:or do I ??:rofl:

Buds ahoy!....
ORG_DSC00225.JPG

Damn! I hate the currylato didn’t turn out to her potential. That was my pic! My bad Prof. She was fun to watch though!
Don't worry Magoo. It's all part of the adventure. You're right though, it was fun and I think we learnt something....not sure what but we learnt something :)

Hey 420! I'll be doing the Purple Chem review tomorrow which will be the last of the plants chosen by you guys. I was trying to do it today but kids! Lol. We still have the flowering tent to finish up which is a nice cherry on the cake. These ladies are doing great and look set to finish up sooner than I had planned. I was aiming for the 1st of June so we shall see. My daughter caused me to forget about watering them and their pots were really dry but they should be fine. Here we are today....
ORG_DSC00259.JPG

Chocolate Mint OG....
ORG_DSC00260.JPG
ORG_DSC00264.JPG
ORG_DSC00268.JPG

Island Punch....
ORG_DSC00261.JPG
ORG_DSC00265.JPG
ORG_DSC00273.JPG

Cheese N'Chong....
ORG_DSC00262.JPG
ORG_DSC00267.JPG
ORG_DSC00270.JPG

PURPLE CHEM
STRAIN REVIEW

Hey 420. Today we shall be reviewing the Purple Chem from The Cali Connection. She's a cross between 2 pretty heavy hitters, that being the Pre 98 Bubba Kush BX and Chem 91 Clone. I'm just going to say it now. She is fantastic. Right from the start she was a strong seedling then becoming a very good veg plant that was easy to grow. She has an amazing structure with next to no side growth. It's just long colas packed with bud from the bottom to the top making for excellent yields and an a trim come harvest that's as easy as they get. Mine didn't quite get the best of the light and suffered a tiny bit for it though she still had the highest yield out of 9 different strains. I'd say that she'd be great for SOG setups with her growth pattern and medium height but bacause of the small side branching she would probably wouldn't do quite as well in a SCROG. Maybe she would if she received more light though. Her buds are large and although not amazingly dense look impressive and have some nice shades and a healthy frosting. They stink. The smell is amazing. It's got so many layers that it's addictive just opening the jar. Sometimes you get a warm rubber and the chlorine soaked atmosphere of an indoor swimming pool and at other times it's like gas. Then when you think she can't surprise you anymore she smells like lemons. It's a very rude smell indeed and no chance in hell will you get away with this one on the bus without a decent smell proof stash jar. On 2 occasions when I've rolled a joint with it my partner has entered the room looking alarmed claiming that the cat has urinated somewhere. She's appeared horrified after I've explained what it is and that she's about to smoke it. The flavour is intense and not for the lighthearted. In a similar fashion to the smell, her taste is a kaleidoscope of chemical tangs and fruit notes that completely fill your senses. Each toke is a different pleasure both savoury and sweet and at times it fells almost artificial. Like nature couldn't have created this. It feels like smoking the barrel of a gun. As you can probably tell it has a surprisingly creative high with genuine energy felt as you consume each lung full. Shes has a well balanced high starting with happy and uplifting waves with a warmth felt throughout the entire body. As the experience progresses she becomes more debilitating resulting in a munchfest with eyes so heavy and red that you can fell your muscles trying to hold them open. The stone is enjoyable and didn't force me to sleep but instead put me in a lazy and happy place that soothed and allowed my thoughts to become very peaceful and content. Overall I love this strain. She has almost everything with flavour, smell, yield and her easy nature. Time to harvest is just a little longer than average coming in at around 11 weeks and in my opinion my pheno could have probably gone another week or so. It's more than worth it though as she's a powerhouse and a real head turner. Didn't go very purple though. It's ok, I'll let you off....

Hey 420! With the review of the Purple Chem now complete the end is in sight. Just the Bonus grow left then it's all over. I'd like to thank you all again for choosing the strains and following along with me and my bumbling aproach to growing this fine herb. It's been great fun and I hope it's been as entertaining for you as it has for me. Right. We're not quite there yet though and we still have these to look forward to. Here's the current ladies on day 47 of flower....
ORG_DSC00331.JPG
ORG_DSC00351.JPG
ORG_DSC00364.JPG
ORG_DSC00365.JPG
ORG_DSC00366.JPG

Back
Top Bottom