Chocolate Mint OG....
ORG_DSC00332.JPG
ORG_DSC00335.JPG
ORG_DSC00341.JPG
ORG_DSC00345.JPG
ORG_DSC00353.JPG
ORG_DSC00359.JPG

Lol, I think Dutch nailed it

Thanks guys. Your words mean a lot. I'm really critical of my own work and often can't see the beauty in it. I think it's a confidence thing
I’m critical of my own work as well but your doing fantastic stuff in your gardens prof so keep it up! I would be happy to be your family member and take you smoke :high-five::rofl: As penny said... Quality over Quantity indeed!

Quality over quantity though
Always. I'd rather have a gram of gold than a ton of rubbish
I’m critical of my own work as well but your doing fantastic stuff in your gardens prof so keep it up! I would be happy to be your family member and take you smoke :high-five::rofl: As penny said... Quality over Quantity indeed!
Thank you Dutch. I think mood effects it as well. When I'm happy things look great and even problems don't seem so bad but when I'm feeling down I can somehow manage to find faults in even my most beautiful buds. Foolish brains!

Lol, you'd probably go mad if you joined my family fora week!

:passitleft:

Always. I'd rather have a gram of gold than a ton of rubbish

Thank you Dutch. I think mood effects it as well. When I'm happy things look great and even problems don't seem so bad but when I'm feeling down I can somehow manage to find faults in even my most beautiful buds. Foolish brains!

Lol, you'd probably go mad if you joined my family fora week!

Sleep deprivation sure makes it a lot harder too. Keep your head up Prof!
You’re doin a bang up job mate. (Did that sound British enough? A for effort maybe?) :laughtwo:

Sleep deprivation sure makes it a lot harder too. Keep your head up Prof!
You’re doin a bang up job mate. (Did that sound British enough? A for effort maybe?) :laughtwo:

Lol, it certainly did sound British. A+
Sleep I could do with. I'm back to work now and sometimes wake up at 4am for a feed. Then I can't get back to sleep so I just get up and get ready for work. There was a day about 2 weeks ago where I didn't sleep at all and had to operate machinery at work. I felt like a bit of a liability. I've been laying off the more sleepy strains recently because if I smoke a heavy indica then have to wake up an hour later to feed or comfort the baby it feels like I'm walking through water lol. So tired that the air in front of me feels like a wall
Thank you HH! :)

Lol, it certainly did sound British. A+
Sleep I could do with. I'm back to work now and sometimes wake up at 4am for a feed. Then I can't get back to sleep so I just get up and get ready for work. There was a day about 2 weeks ago where I didn't sleep at all and had to operate machinery at work. I felt like a bit of a liability. I've been laying off the more sleepy strains recently because if I smoke a heavy indica then have to wake up an hour later to feed or comfort the baby it feels like I'm walking through water lol. So tired that the air in front of me feels like a wall
Thank you HH! :)
I know it well Prof. I’m the same way, if I wake up, it’s hard to get back to sleep. My hubs can fall asleep on a dime and I used to sit there and glare at him snoring away, just plain hating him for it :laughtwo: I was so jealous! #badwife
It will pass and fade to a sleepy memory all too soon. I’m quite impressed you’ve kept up so well with your grow honestly. Things will lighten up when you’ve got them all or mostly all in blooming. There’s light at the end of that tunnel my friend!

I know it well Prof. I’m the same way, if I wake up, it’s hard to get back to sleep. My hubs can fall asleep on a dime and I used to sit there and glare at him snoring away, just plain hating him for it :laughtwo: I was so jealous! #badwife
You're my soul sister!!!!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom