Cheese N'Chong....
ORG_DSC00495.JPG
ORG_DSC00501.JPG
ORG_DSC00502.JPG
ORG_DSC00503.JPG
ORG_DSC00508.JPG
ORG_DSC00516.JPG
ORG_DSC00519.JPG

Thanks Shed! It's day 55 today. Trichs are looking good but there's pretty much no amber yet. I think that they may go a little longer than I thought and finish up around day 70. The Cheese N'Chong is shooting out some pretty foxtails and is becoming more frosty by the day. She smells so nice. Up until now she's been a bit behind in the scent department but thats changed a lot over the last week. It's not very cheesy and instead is like lavender and perfume. these 3 have been really easy to grow and my only regret is that I didn't get the light coverage that I wanted. They've suffered a little bit for it but hey. They have slowed a tiny bit on the drinking which is good. We're getting close to the end....
ORG_DSC00590.JPG
ORG_DSC00591.JPG
ORG_DSC00613.JPG
ORG_DSC00614.JPG
ORG_DSC00615.JPG

I mix up two to three gallons at a time using one gallon milk jugs. It's for my c99×BBf in 1.5gl Hempy Buckets running 100% perlite. Not yet at 50 days. Still in veg. And under LED. I only have a couple weeks left for the flower tent so may not brother switching them. But I definitely want to get these on it.

Back
Top Bottom