ProfessorFlora Presents: Growing On A Journey

Sorry. I should have said more.

Those flowers have been in there for 4 days now. It's 4°C and 60% RH.

The only reason I'm challenging this is because I can see progress but I'm conflicted because I trust your opinion. Mould is my main concern. Time I have.

So is there a risk of them going mouldy in this fridge
I would think so- like when you keep veggies in there for too long...

But...

They look pretty darn good to me...:hmmmm:
The main thing that worries me about a non-ff fridge, is that there's no forced air circulation in there, possibly no fan at all...so no moving air with the door closed...(doesn't seem like a good thing)

But, I've only dried one time in a ff fridge so I'm no expert on the subject...
Maybe @Grand Daddy Black will chime in- he dries his weed in the fridge ....

I would think so- like when you keep veggies in there for too long...

But...

They look pretty darn good to me...:hmmmm:
The main thing that worries me about a non-ff fridge, is that there's no forced air circulation in there, possibly no fan at all...so no moving air with the door closed...(doesn't seem like a good thing)

But, I've only dried one time in a ff fridge so I'm no expert on the subject...
Maybe @Grand Daddy Black will chime in- he dries his weed in the fridge ....
When you put it like that it makes sense. Why does air circulation matter when the flowers are in bags though?

The paper absorbs the moisture, moving air dries the bags...the bag is the "middleman".. 😁

You could put a damp paper towel in there, and see how long it takes to dry- it will dry overnight in a ff fridge, maybe in there too?

The paper absorbs the moisture, moving air dries the bags...the bag is the "middleman".. 😁
Again, thank you.
You could put a damp paper towel in there, and see how long it takes to dry- it will dry overnight in a ff fridge, maybe in there too?
Is that an experiment to do with or without the buds in the fridge?

I'd say leave the buds in there with the damp(not wet) paper towel overnight- if the towel is dry in the morning, leave the buds in there, if not, I'd say go to plan "B"..👍

I'd say leave the buds in there with the damp(not wet) paper towel overnight- if the towel is dry in the morning, leave the buds in there, if not, I'd say go to plan "B"..👍
I will do just that.

On that note. I'll be back tomorrow.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom