ProfessorFlora Presents: Growing On A Journey

What a beautiful place to live!
I'd become a hiker if our hills had those on top...🍄
I walked almost 30 miles that day lol. I ended up doing the shrooms which separated me from space and time. Then I just walked around the countryside until the early hours of the morning.
I actually hated to tell you that- you did such an excellent job getting it all set up..👍
Well I'm glad that you did. I need some weed for the wedding next week!

Hey 420!

We're nearly ready to start again. I've sorted out the growroom and got the next round of plants ready for flower....

The cat won't let me do anything until she gets what she wants....

Here we have the next 8 plants....

The 2 on the right are the Barney's Farm GMO's and on the left we have the HSO Blue Dream's....

On the other side of the tent we have Barney's Farm Sour Diesel (top right), 710 Mango (bottom right), Zombie Death Fuck from Blimburn Seeds (top left) and the 24K Gold from DNA Genetics (bottom left)....

I've topped all of the plants and trimmed up the lowers on some of the larger ones. They were all getting a bit root bound again so this was done just in time.

Finally there is the cannabis flowers which I didn't take out of the fridge. Now this was the stuff which I put in there earlier than the main bulk of it. It's nearly dry now. Maybe a couple of days left.
I don't want people to think that it was worth putting all of the flowers in the fridge as I believe that there was far too much to dry out properly. This small amount worked really well but I don't think stuffing the fridge until there was no more space was a good idea. The bags actually had wet patches on them when I took them out which doesn't seem good. I'll try it again in the future....

It's mostly Pine Tar Kush but this flower is from the GTA #2....

These are from the bad PTK #3....

I'm thinking of flipping the lights to 12/12 on Friday which will give the plants a chance to settle down a bit.

hopefully the last round will be dry soon though I'm pretty sure that the low and slow method is faster than the normal method of drying where I live lol. Regardless, I'm looking forward to getting the dry weights and some pictures of the good stuff.

Stay safe and happy growing everyone
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom