ProfessorFlora Presents: Growing On A Journey

Nice to see another little one join the party!
They're on their way
Your not kidding, Nice work Prof!
It's nice because the last 2 grows I have done I used a 400w hps. The flowers were big and sticky, had a nice smell and tasted good but there's just no beating the quality of the LED flower. These are already ahead with trichome development and smell so much richer. One of them smells like liquorice and another smells like soap.

They're on their way

It's nice because the last 2 grows I have done I used a 400w hps. The flowers were big and sticky, had a nice smell and tasted good but there's just no beating the quality of the LED flower. These are already ahead with trichome development and smell so much richer. One of them smells like liquorice and another smells like soap.
When I first joined 420 I was using a Ceramic Metal Halide light it was pretty good but definitely saw an improvement in bud quality and trichome development when I switched to led.
Liquorice sounds delish but I’m guessing the one with the soap sent will be potent!

When I first joined 420 I was using a Ceramic Metal Halide light it was pretty good but definitely saw an improvement in bud quality and trichome development when I switched to led.
Liquorice sounds delish but I’m guessing the one with the soap sent will be potent!
The soapy one is really greasy. The trichs feel slick to the touch and not sticky.
Fabolous!!:circle-of-love: Good to see you again prof
Hey Birdie! Good to see you too. I wasn't sure if you were still around. I was away for so long that I had to re-learn the wrbsite lol.

Well, we have some more seedling this morning....

Only a few left. No Green Crack yet and we're also waiting on one Sour D and the last Blueberry....

The GMO and the Blueberry which I put into coco yesterday are both looking happy....

So that's it for now. When I get back from work we'll check out what the remaining seeds are doing.

Happy growing everyone.

The soapy one is really greasy. The trichs feel slick to the touch and not sticky.
I had trichs like that on a Mimosa recently. I could wipe it right off my fingers after touching the buds. That was some fantastic bud.

Hey Hafta! It'll be a pleasure to have you along. That's a nice looking plant and I like the skirting Idea. Does it get humid around the bottom though? I have noticed that the last couple of rounds of plants that I grew had weak root balls when grown in coco in these pots. They still grew and yeilded well but I was surprised by the small root mass.
I've still after all these years never grown, smoked or vaped any Jack Herer.
The transpiration does take place near the bottom of the plant but away from the flowers (where mold be devastating). I have three fully adjustable fans stirring the air.

Lights and Fans.JPG

I am also changing the air 10x per minute with twin 200 cfm exhaust fans.

Exhaust 2023.jpg

You should try Jack Herer. It is a classic and makes a wonderful blend with other strains.

Back
Top Bottom