Here's a few odds and ends. My Hippie Killer reveg:

0012805.JPG

1024 clone:

0081717.JPG

Two Ak47 clones (the second one's whitefly central):

0091529.JPG
0101402.JPG

:)

Why are you so unhappy with the AK47 PotChimp? If it's the leaves you need to remind yourself that we don't grow for the leaves. Are the buds as dense as they appear to be? They look tight and nowhere near ready to be harvested, but I'm out here in the digital world, and that can be deceiving.

Why are you so unhappy with the AK47 PotChimp? If it's the leaves you need to remind yourself that we don't grow for the leaves. Are the buds as dense as they appear to be? They look tight and nowhere near ready to be harvested, but I'm out here in the digital world, and that can be deceiving.

The pot it's in is a whitefly haven I have to put up another yellow sticky trap already :( I don't think I'm going to keep this Exodus Cheese reveg when it takes either:

015822.JPG

The part on the right won't live, but the parts on the left will and there's green popping up on the lower spots of this reveg everywhere:

016770.JPG

Hippie Killer clone:

0131008.JPG

I pinched the crap outta the 3 taller tops on that you can see the crumpled leaves. :)

I saw it if I get a chance maybe I'll toss something up in there I'm not a big fame fan myself though. :)

I want to have a deck of those cards and be able to say I "know" the chimp that grew that!!!! I want no fame just the deck and the stories behind it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Most of those cards will probably be your pics. I don't have too many pics of plants that look good by the time they're most of the way through flowering. :)
Well, I had me a GDP x Thai Stick plant in with the Thai Stick grow I did, and pollinated a bud on both plants with Thai Stick pollen. The tag I put on the Thai Stick branch fell off :straightface: so I couldn't tell which one it was at harvest. I haven't thought about it since because I didn't find a single viable seed in the pollinated GDP x Thai Stick bud and assumed because the pollen was clumped that it was no good. I smoked me a fatty this morning and didn't get as high as I wanted so I looked in my box of jars and saw the Thai Stick :) I rolled me another fatty and after I rolled it I noticed a seed laying there :jawdropper: the first thing I thought was I rolled a C4DD doob the first time and I've been getting an occasional seed so it must be that. Then I realized that the doob I rolled was my Medical Seeds 1024 weed which I've smoked an enormous amount of and haven't found nary a bean yet :thumb: I'm not sure if pollen from my C4DD breeding project got it or the pollination took but good grief I got me a mystery seed that's probably pure Thai Stick and I now feel morally obligated to grow it. :tokin: I'll journal it here for now; it's gonna be a few weeks before I do my next grow, which by the way is Thai Stick.

Have a Crappy Keester everybody oops I mean have a Happy Easter!

I got me a mystery seed that's probably pure Thai Stick and I now feel morally obligated to grow it.

Yes you must... it is a seed from (your deity here)

Murphy :cheesygrinsmiley:, you are fucked

Par for the course in the life of a PotChimp, Buckshot. Take for example, me figuring out my taxes last night man we shoulda picked a vulture instead of a bald eagle ol' Uncle Sam cleaned my clock! Next year I'll claim all my plants as dependents maybe it won't be so bad! They might get suspicious of my Grand Daddy's name being Purple though..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom