PotChimp's Side Projects

Here's a little bit of junk I got going on that's about ready :) Yet another GDP clone:

0032637.JPG

These are Hippie Killer clones (I have another HK pheno I just put into flower):

0052327.JPG

Go mystery seed go! :tokin:

0022744.JPG

I'm gonna put the mystery seed under flower in a short time to get it going I'm curious just like George was in the books he's my third cousin removed you know. ;)
I got me a book called the arrt of warr by Sunn Tzoo speaking of books. It's mostly old Asian mili-terry strategies and management of troops the introduction or the notes at the end either one are actually longer than the book itself :sleep: I like the book whizzed right through it (even though it's technically outdated and loses a bit in translation those organizational and management basics still apply), but it took me forever to get through the intro. Man my chimp mind was wandering I kept thinking I shoulda got me a different book maybe like "How to Maintain After Vaping 420 Dabs" by Yu Tu Hai, or "Why I Don't Ride My Bicycle Naked Anymore" by Hung Lo..... :straightface:
Ima write me a book "The Secret Hidden Teachings of PotChimp Phooey"* I think it should start out something like (my best Master Po from the old Kungg Foo TV show impersonation) "~ Do not let your eyes deceive you. When you can tell if the brown toilet paper is working GrassSmoker, you will have learned ~"

*#1 Super guy

I realize once in a while what we're doing all this for so I decided to post a few pics this morning; I don't do this enough. Take pics of the finished product, that is. With most the purps comin' off with the trim, Grand Daddy Purple:

0022758.JPG

From my breeding project, C4DD-1 the right pheno gets me plenty high:

0032650.JPG

The last of my lime smelling and tasting 1024:

0042475.JPG

Exodus Cheese personally I don't like the taste:

0052339.JPG

Ak47 I can see why people pick this as a commercial strain looking at the clone I'm flowering out right now it's short and has a lot of dope on it good buzz too:

0062062.JPG

I got me a whole jar of LA Affie Ima use up in a couple days..... :)

You guys>>>>> :yikes: :thedoubletake: :jawdropper:
Me>>>>> :lot-o-toke:

Happy 420 PC, I came over to see the festivities :cheesygrinsmiley:

"The Log"

Looks Awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom