PotChimp's Side Projects

I hope today is better

I heard a commercial this morning a guy said "Your body is a finely tuned instrument" I decided to play the boy a sonata trust me you did not want to be within ten miles of the B flat I hit smelled like a skunk gettin' beat to death with rotten eggs no today's no better but thanks for the thoughts..... :straightface:

I just got done smokin' a blunt the size of a Lincoln log I'll be alright. :)

I heard a commercial this morning a guy said "Your body is a finely tuned instrument" I decided to play the boy a sonata trust me you did not want to be within ten miles of the B flat I hit smelled like a skunk gettin' beat to death with rotten eggs no today's no better but thanks for the thoughts..... :straightface:

I just got done smokin' a blunt the size of a Lincoln log I'll be alright. :)

Smoking on a baby chimp finger huh? That should help make things a little better PC

I need to figure out the cigar band size on some of these these blunts I burn! :tokin: Here's a few bud shots of my Ak47 plant:

0052295.JPG
0062023.JPG

i have never grown ak. seeds are spendy! i did not know, it was a blue budder. sannie has some, he mixed with his god bud strain. i have the god bud. nice plant! you are a great grower, chimp. you seem to like the old faves. have you tried barneys acapulco gold, as yet?

I used them up a long time ago fifty blunt wraps don't last long 'round here the other fifty didn't either :) I got me a hundred more they're the new Bloo Magik and the Kronnikk flavors, both which are far worse than the Chikken & Awfull wraps as far as taste and smell goes. :cough:
I have to take another run at Ak47 because both this pheno and my Medical Seeds 1024 pheno have a problem called tobacco mosaic virus. I don't want it spreading to my other plants so I'm isolating them to one grow unit I don't plan on revegging anything out of. I'll order more Ak47 seeds in the Spring maybe.

the ice i had was great. all four phenos, were fairly homogenous. two, had a little dready to them, but, the smoke was about the same. in fact, i am smoking some 9 mo old ice now. well cured. and, i still have two fem seeds of it left. right now, im working with some chrystal. as usual, the seed plants suck. the babies, i just put in bloom today. they are way healther. the seed plants, have been in bloom for over 8 weeks now. one, has really long and multiple branches, with narrow leaves. the other, shorter plant, and medium wide leaves. im a bit late on the flush, and they have slowed down. but, tomorrow, i think i will give them the 'douche'. entered one black jack into the bloom today, as well as a real wide leafed papaya. i like the way that thing is growing. i am considering looking for some liquid organic nutes, that are strong enough, to build some buds. for instance, my god bud, and jack herer, if i dont give them some numbers. they just laugh and hold back. i usually only run 800 ppm, tho. im fert shy. allways have been. not on how often, just on how much. second full moon is now in the bloom, aswell.

wow. my gsc (origin unknowm), is way different. larger wider leaves, and only three, for the longest time. red stems. i got one that is also due in a week. its building. but surely not the yielder of my god bud. here is one of my gods.
PB301423.JPG
PC011431.JPG
P2211598.JPG

Thanks guys I burn 'em as fast as I grow 'em though! :)

Whew! Nice to know I'm not alone. Actually I'm running behind and asking myself if I really need that much a day. I decided the answer was yes. :cheesygrinsmiley: Even if it sometimes means time off. It's a matter of principle.

Exodus Cheese total dry weight - 1.3 oz. more than I expected, but it took up a lot of room. I'm trying for a reveg I think I'll get it. I'm running low on odds and ends stuff for this journal too I better get something growing! ;)

1.3 oz above your expectation? Well done Pot Chimp. :high-five:

Why do people think you can't grow two plants in one pot? I don't get it. It's been disproven any number of times and still the myth persists. Yours look sweet. You know B A R has a pot with seven (?) in it. :laughtwo:

So what are you going to plant?

i handle mine like that. but, gently. reminds me of years ago. i had a oz to get rid of. but the guy was too tight. what he did, was say, hey, let me see it one more time. so i did. he massaged it as hard as he could. turning buds to shake. then offered me half of what he said was his top dollar. i did not want to hurt my knuckles. there are jerks out there. they even go so far, as to realease mites, from a pill bottle, into the grow. probably bernie voters. lol. but, i dont touch much. i will pull on a leaf, to get a limb to come over. did a wee flush tonight. getting ready to upload some pics. lol. your plants resemble mine. lol.

i think i had good results with my reveg, as it just so happened, i had not lollipoped the thing, in the first place. so, when i can to the idea, of revegging, i had plenty of lower branches with greenish leaves still on them. when i harvested it, i took it from the top, and worked my way down. then, i said, "looks like a green stump. lets try. and, it not only delivered me several clones, but, i put it back in bloom, and the second harvest was more. and, nice and level. the streain, was critical super silver haze. i did not like it much. its gone now.

Whew! Nice to know I'm not alone. Actually I'm running behind and asking myself if I really need that much a day. I decided the answer was yes. :cheesygrinsmiley: Even if it sometimes means time off. It's a matter of principle.

1.3 oz above your expectation? Well done Pot Chimp. :high-five:

Why do people think you can't grow two plants in one pot? I don't get it. It's been disproven any number of times and still the myth persists. Yours look sweet. You know B A R has a pot with seven (?) in it. :laughtwo:

So what are you going to plant?

b.real was wondering how 2 fem plants would do grown using the no mercy method under t5s; I was thinking of doing that since my low wattage grow units will be open for a while. I haven't decided on what strains to do it with yet. They'll probably be Indica dominant what ever they are (if I do it).

Back
Top Bottom