PotChimp's Side Projects

Exodus Cheese:

0042400.JPG

That thing's still got close to 4 weeks left. I should get me some dope off that one! :)

Notes:
GDP clone taken today.
1024 test tube experiment plant and 3 SLH x Blueberry clones transplanted into 1 gallon pots of (1/2 Nectar of the Gods and 1/2 SSM#4 Advanced); all three SLH x Blueberry plants kept in cluster, transplanted into the same 1 gallon pot, then put under 250 watt Agrosun bulb set at 18/6.
I mixed my next organic soil today; it was:
Base -
(3) 2 gallon pots of Nectar of the Gods soil
(3) 2 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced
6 cups of Alaskan forest humus
6 cups of earthworm castings
6 cups of perlite

Amendments -
1 cup of Chikittee Doo Doo 5-3-2
1 cup of Azomite
1/4 cup of Superswell 0-7-0
1/4 cup of humic acid
6 Tbsp. of kelp meal 1-0-2
6 Tbsp. of granular mycos 3-1-2
3 Tbsp. of organic foothill fertilizer .5-4-4
3 Tbsp. of steamed bone meal 3-15-0
3 Tbsp. of rock phosphate 0-3-0
6 Tbsp. dry molasses
My next start may be Thai Stick again because I don't think I'm going to get another Indica grow in before mold season. I hope to do GSC after the next round in my breeding project gets started plus get a Y Griega CBD, Jack La Mota, Lao Sativa, and Vietnamese Mindfuck grow in, then Jack the Ripper to finish the Summer off. I might get lucky and squeeze me another grow in there too..... :tokin:

That SLH X Blueberry sounds like a treat. I never saw your Mad Scientist Chimp dungeon. Sweet.

Bob ;)

I have a locker, two tents, a two-part closet, and another full size closet I grow weed in :) I was just thinking the other day I gotta order more blunt wraps but after that I started thinking about all the plants I grow dang I must have grown five hundred plants by now I'm just gettin' started too!

My your a busy Chimp Brotha :thumb:

I barely got time these days CHH I've got to get a compost tea going today too. I think I probably put in about two hours a day but it's worth it you never know I might get something cool out of this breeding project it'll be stable seed stock at the very least. :)

you and buck got the trichome thing going on :thumb:

I am thinking you got a whole lot O frost going on too!! (you just gotta force your flash to stay on and get close!!!)

Pot Chimp :ciao:

could be like the blueberry... if processed yields well?

Back
Top Bottom