PotChimp's Side Projects

:roorrip: man you got a lot going on. I can't even remember to take my medicine let alone juggle 5 tents :straightface:

medical seeds i love em :) should make a mom out of that one, deserves it no?
lots of unit lots of toke:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm growing a Mendo Purps x Purple Kush plant from them right now :) When a plant is a taller growing pheno, I usually take a clone from it then put that plant into flower. When the clone from that plant gets to be as big as the first plant, I repeat the process. Keeping a mother of this is hard; it gets tall too quick.

:roorrip: man you got a lot going on. I can't even remember to take my medicine let alone juggle 5 tents :straightface:

I'm a chimp obsessed, Buckshot..... :)

GDP:

0061994.JPG

Exodus Cheese:

0071868.JPG

Well I've been really ill for a couple of days now so I didn't get that pic of the 1024 clone, but I checked it this morning and it's going strong :thumb: I need to get those SLH x Blueberry clones into a bigger pot; they grow fast once they take. One of my GDP clones doesn't look too good, but the other one is taking so I'm okay there. I'm gonna go jar up the 1024 plants I chopped a few days ago and put up the results. :)

Say's I can't give reps... < screams like a chimp

Damn that is cool, did you have the clone in the fridge?

There's no dope on those is the only thing I don't like about this GDP pheno it's not as bad as these LA Affies though

I grew some plants like that once from a very proud seed donor... I never told him I chucked the clones, had the same crown on top and everything

Ooooo, I like the Cheese. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just might reveg that thing again. :)

I grew some plants like that once from a very proud seed donor... I never told him I chucked the clones, had the same crown on top and everything

I'm not keeping anything from this grow either. It's gonna be one of the most disappointing yields I've had so far I can tell already.

Back
Top Bottom