PotChimp's Side Projects

Funny! :)
Here's that Mendo Purps x Purple Kush seedling:

0081684.JPG

The next GDP in flower (this one's been in flower for 5 weeks today):

0032536.JPG
0042369.JPG

I took two more clones of that from two GDP plants I have in the veg closet that were about a foot tall.

Then smoke the turd like it was hash that would be one Hella double buzz! :cough:

Heheh - reminded me of civet coffee. I wonder ... eat some brownies ...

... then later ... :hmmmm:

:laugh:

I can't seem to break the oh-zee mark on these plants lately..... :straightface:
Ak47 total dry weight .85 oz.:

0071857.JPG
0081686.JPG

Bit of N toxicity on this Exodus Cheese plant:

0052251.JPG

Group shot:

0012726.JPG

Most of that should be gone soon; I need to put my LA Affie grow in here. That thing looks like it isn't going to yield much at all it needs the extra light.

As I move closer and closer to true organics, this GDP pheno is starting to smell and taste better (I'm sure they all do).

I am moving in the opposite direction, "Beyond Organic", :cheesygrinsmiley: Hey their slogan not mine. I was wondering about this very subject. I have been proud of capturing the flavors I can smell when the buds are mature (does that make sense?) I have been thinking I have been getting better with the process but it is the product that seems to be better. There are a few folks I have been able to help over the years. One of them has never cared for the flavor of bm and does not dab, this time after one puff, "Oh this is nice...grapes" I attribute this indirectly to the nutrients. I think nutrients play a part in flavor but not directly, it is the plant that makes its own flavor. I think I was able to get more aroma and flavor by being able to get the plant to the end healthier. I think as people and chimps get "right" with whatever nutrients they choose the plants respond with much better product.

^ what a load did I type that?

Back
Top Bottom