PotChimp's Side Projects

The next Grand Daddy Purple in flower:

0012712.JPG

Well I thought it out and here's what I think I should do:
Two of the four GDP S1 plants I just started are going into the breeding locker after the C4DDs are done, along with a clone of the original. I'll treat one of the S1s with colloidal silver so what I'll get when it throws pollen is S2 seeds from a treated plant and S2 seeds from an untreated plant. I can grow those out and see if they are different. I read once that if you self a plant five times, it's stable. So for S3 I'll take clones from both S2s I produced and treat one again with CS. After that, I'll just go with the best looking plant to use until S5.
With the clone put in, I'll be doing an unstable S1 backcross to the original mother. I'm curious to see what it does. :)

Man that sound like some good `sperimentin you have planned. I can't wait to see the out come of it. Once you get it where you want it you will have your very own PCS GDPs.

Speaking of GDPs yours at looking stellar chimp.

:cheesygrinsmiley: That represents Rick Simpson's type of cannabis oil that is placed "tacked" onto the gum of the user

edit--

I guess I can't figure out what cco is though :hmmmm:

Concentrated cannabis oil perhaps?

:bravo::goodjob:

Nice sticky AK47! And you have to show off that GDP in POTM this month!! :love:

Maybe I'll do that with this next GDP it's growing more even plus I'll pluck off any dead leaves not like I left this one. It's starting to purple up now I'll take a pic of it after I get dinner done makin' homemade corned beef reubens tonight not exactly what I wanted but it'll make a turd..... :straightface:

Damn Chimp! it is awesome in here!! You are doing killer!!!

That GDP is a POTM!

Dang Pot Chimp! Incredibly beautiful leaves.

love those greens dude, you are one hell of a grower:nicethread:
corned beef ruebens??? wt you got some strange habits, waffle and chicken blunts, corned beef ruebens, whats next...
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom