PotChimp's Side Projects

That's what she said! (Medical Seeds - 1024)

0012687.JPG

:(

So sorry Pot Chimp. Bummer!!! It doesn't effect the smokability of the harvest?

Not that I've noticed so far; that White S1 didn't seem to smoke any differently than what I had at the time. It's hard to tell what's smokeworthy in these days of chicken and waffle blunt wraps! I'm burning me a Lincoln log size one right now a third of the way through it I'm looking around to see where the wino is that upchucked on the moldy pile of newspaper now two thirds of the way through I'm looking at the bottom of my shoe again! :tokin:

It's got a hole in it..... :straightface:

Happy New Year! PC

May this year be virus/pest free, oh and lets not forget mold free too!!!

Happy late New Year everybody! :)

Yeah I could use a mold free Winter I'm going into a lot of Indica dominant stuff right now. Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1, GDP clones, and S1 seeds from that GDP pheno. I think I'll try to get one more grow in before Sativa season, but I'm not sure what. Probably a mix if I can do it in time (818 Headband x GDP, Mendocino Purps x Purple Kush, and Y Griega CBD maybe?).

Yeah I could use a mold free Winter I'm going into a lot of Indica dominant stuff right now. Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1, GDP clones, and S1 seeds from that GDP pheno. I think I'll try to get one more grow in before Sativa season, but I'm not sure what. Probably a mix if I can do it in time (818 Headband x GDP, Mendocino Purps x Purple Kush, and Y Griega CBD maybe?).

Sounds like a plan Pot Chimp. I second the call for a series of healthy grows and let's add bounteous harvests of produce potent enough to stop a Chimp in his tracks with wonder and appreciation. :laughtwo:

Happy New Year right back at you, my favorite primate. :hug: :love: Stay nicely blazed as often as life permits. When I finally get these wandering feet home you can be sure that's my own plan.

Sounds tasty and photo worthy! :cheesygrinsmiley: I have got to plant a wider variety I am hoping to have something tasty on its way but my luck both the compost plant and the bb x bmy will turn out males and spew all over everything before I catch them. Mold has already found its way in or should I say manifested itself to my "middle age" plants I hope it does not go wild. I have new bloom nutrients. If they work as I hope I will talk about them soon. I have older nutrients from several systems that I tried again with the same results, they just seem to destroy my plants... can't have that, they have to be photogenic :cheesygrinsmiley:!! I went to a well stocked grow store here in town and asked the kid (Young Man) what are folks blooming on? He took me over to a small bottle of juice for 30 bucks with a name I can't even remember and held it up, it had a pretty picture :cheesygrinsmiley: I thanked him and said I was going to look around. I knew if I found what I expected it would be cheaper and would mean others are using it ... and there it was in huge gallon size bottles! I got the baby size version :cheesygrinsmiley: turned out to be the same price as my grow juice, 20 bucks. So we'll see.

EDIT --

100 Pages!!! :partyboy:

Yeah my breeding journal hit that the other day too. :tokin: I wonder how many doobs and blunts I've sat here and smoked while I was typing on these journals. :)
Notes: 4 out of 5 of those GDP S1 seeds came up; the last one cracked open but the tip turned brown. One grew into the paper towel and got some hairs pulled off it :bigblush: so it might grow stunted hey I just saw this :cco: I'll try to figure out what it is later anyways I'll probably be growing these with my Super Skunk grow.

:cco:
:jawdropper::drool::jawdropper:

hey I just saw this :cco: I'll try to figure out what it is later

:cheesygrinsmiley: That represents Rick Simpson's type of cannabis oil that is placed "tacked" onto the gum of the user

edit--

I guess I can't figure out what cco is though :hmmmm:

I'll have to make me a boxer's mouthpiece out of dab if we're gonna go that route..... :tokin:

:cheesygrinsmiley: that is a riot, lets go further

Introducing...

:tommy:

Buck's Hillbilly teeth tack kit, fillup yer teef and tack em on :cco:

A 25 minute tumble after 1 hour in the freezer left me with this (I would guess the starting amount to be about an oh-zee; mostly trim):

0012698.JPG

I'm going to do an additional 10 minutes to see if I get more, but it's not looking good so far. The next time I do this it's going to tumble 20 minutes, then the additional 10 and I'll keep going down according to the amounts I get. I'll narrow it down to the correct time this way so I don't waste time or money doing this.

Back
Top Bottom