PotChimp's Side Projects

Huh? Twisted memories? Like the spit wipe? Dad drivin' over to the Uncle's house to play cards and get drunk okay okay to get drunk and play cards I meant Mom turns around to see if the offspring look presentable you're the one that's dirty she pulls out the handkerchief spits on it and wipes your face? Ahh, the memories..... :dreamy:

Mg deficient 1024 plant:

0012672.JPG

Those leaves going upward is what they mean by praying for magnesium:

0022595.JPG

My other 1024 doesn't have that as much, but I pulled a few leaves off that looked like overfeeding so I'm going to do light waterings for the next week:

0032495.JPG

This next GDP gets airflow at night when the lights are out and it's getting a bit cooler at night so it might be one of the darkest ones I've chopped yet:

0042336.JPG

I should have took a pic of my chimp head smoking a blunt to put on top of this pic; let's see if I can line up a bud pic with it instead :)

0061948.JPG
0052212.JPG

didn't work too good..... :straightface:

Praying for magnesium. :rofl:

Is there a child alive that didn't get cleaned up with mom spit? I think not. LOL!

If it hadn't been different leaf coloration that would've worked out wonderfully Pot Chimp. Good try.

Yeah Mom would turn around in the front seat of the car with her butterfly glasses kerchief and her that girl haircut just a few street corners before we got there I always knew it was gonna be me that got it too! I was remembering all those milk cartons I stomped in school today that was pretty funny too. :)
I'm trying to make some wonderful holiday memories happen now it's just that the bastards quit selling M-80s and I can't find anything else strong enough to blow the roof off this gingerbread house and send the walls flying in all directions at the same time I guess I could just light it on fire all that sugar should burn pretty good y'know? :xmas:

:rofl:

That certainly would make some moments worth remembering. LOL!

Good God, I love stopping here! :laughtwo:

Yes you should Pot Chimp. :laughtwo: You still have a couple days before the 25th to get it done. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations on your final jarring up of the year Pot Chimp. Do you have any idea how much you've jarred up this year? I can't answer that question myself without going back into my old journals. Too painful to do that, but I did calculate that 10 oz from the tent, which went up in May (?). You should have beat that. You're much better at this obsessive hobby than I. :love:

I adore your language choices Pot Chimp. It's like I have to study a whole new lexicon. :laughtwo:

You probably already know, but an elbow is a pound it's stuff we used to say when we were young to throw the man off our trail :) a Q-pee is a quarter pound.
After tying the branches on my Thai Stick plant off to bamboo stakes, I was able to make a bit of room. I decided to add both GDPs I have in flower to the tent, which left me room to put 2 other plants from my breeding project in the grow closet with the 1024s (giving the whole grow closet more light penetration):

0012678.JPG

Both of these 1024s are doing okay. Here's a bud shot from one:

0022599.JPG

The company that did 1024 came out with a few new strains; I decided to place a final order and this order will be the last for a while; I know I say that a lot. :) But I've got enough, and wanting to get Vietnamese Mindfuck seeds (I waited too long missed the regs and could only get fems) got me to thinking. I reordered Jack La Mota then noticed a few new strains of theirs and got them too (I'll post a pic when I get them). I'll be doing Jack the Ripper again in the Spring after another attempt at Thai Stick. :thumb:

Hey PC

It has been a while and what has happened in here? Well you have upped your game again! Damn!! Looking beautiful. I have to look around.

Back
Top Bottom