PotChimp's Side Projects

Here's something that doesn't smell like a rest stop toilet :tokin:
These are going quicker than I thought they would. Here's the Ak47 I fed it 1 tsp. of unsulfured molasses with RO water the last time I might RO water it once more but it's gettin' the ol' chimpa choppa chunga in probably 4 days:

0012657.JPG
0022581.JPG
0061938.JPG

This GDP could go now but I'm hopin' to see a few more white hairs pop up:

0032481.JPG
0042322.JPG
0052199.JPG

Those two 1024 plants are going to like the extra room they're getting bushy! :)

Whyte Cassle sliders smell exactly like the toilets at a rest area I don't know how they do that..... :cough:

Onions 'n old grease. :laughtwo: There's a local bar and grill here that smells like a locker room when you open the door. Old onions, and beer-stained carpet.

Pee yoo! :cough:
:)
When you open a bag of potato chips it smells just like a fart I know I'm not the only one who's ever thought that..... :straightface:

:rofl: No, you're not. LOL! What a discussion to stumble into. Hahaha!

Pot Chimp, do you typically wait until you get no new pistils at all? I've noticed you let yours go longer than most and you mentioned pistils earlier. I was just curious. I'm still wet enough behind the ears I usually jump the gun. :straightface:

:rofl: No, you're not. LOL! What a discussion to stumble into. Hahaha!

Pot Chimp, do you typically wait until you get no new pistils at all? I've noticed you let yours go longer than most and you mentioned pistils earlier. I was just curious. I'm still wet enough behind the ears I usually jump the gun. :straightface:

I've been at this for almost 5 years now and still don't have a good method, SweetSue. I tried the magnifier to check for amber trichomes, and no areas I looked at were consistent with each other as far as % of amber trichomes goes. I wait until I see no further rapid growth and soon after it gets to the point where the shriveled up brown hairs catch up to the few new hairs being formed and there's only a few white hairs. To be honest, I'm probably not hitting the right harvest time by a professional's standards.

i love winter grows... Great color change due to low night temps.. Tents stay reasonably cool during the day... Rh is usually low so no mold worries :thumb:

Yeah and the mold spores seem to go dormant this time of year where I'm at which helps with the dense bushy Indicas. I got this idea up in the corpus cannabis part of my chimptastic brain last night about that, too! :scratchinghead: One Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1 going into the paper towel today!

Looking pretty there Brotha :thumb:

Thanks I'll post some pics in a few the GDP's getting put on the drying rack this morning! :)

Ak47:

0052201.JPG

I bought a box of blunt wraps just before Thanksgiving and since I only got four left I had to order another box today I was looking on the website and thought to myself wow between all this talk of rest stop toilet burgers old jock strap smellin' onions and fart-ato chips this must be a sign from above :angel: I bought me a box of chicken and waffle flavored blunt wraps can't wait to try 'em! :cough:

C'mon chicken and waffles I need you man! :cheer:

Medical Seeds 1024 - 1.35 oh-zees:

0071819.JPG
0081654.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple chop; this things gettin' old to look at ;)

0091474.JPG
0101356.JPG
0111197.JPG
0121083.JPG

I jarred up my GDP x Thai Stick this morning too (1.6 oz.), and after potting an opened Pre '98 Bubba Kush seed and feeding my C4DD-1 grow I'm off to do my first job. :thumb:

Incredible Pot Chimp. It made me wish I'd had the time to let my crew go another month and get all frosty like yours. *sigh* Those wraps are beyond weird. Just sayin. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom