PotChimp's Side Projects

:)
Exodus Cheese - total dry weight .95 of an oh-zee came close with my guess :thumb: I'm burnin' a doob of it right now with the finger hash from my GDP x Thai Stick and 1024 chops I just did in it.

014881.JPG

In case you thought poe-leece out there come up with ways of undistorting images to apprehend us PotChimps in the future, the reflection on this jar of Exodus Cheese is of me hiding my face behind a camera raising my left hand flipping you off! :tokin:

013971.JPG

It's Friday Chimpa Choppa Chunga!!!!! That Medical Seeds 1024 plant:

0091469.JPG
0101351.JPG
0111193.JPG
0121078.JPG

Gotta get me some more blunt wraps! :lot-o-toke:

Thanks veinz :) I got to put things in perspective for myself so I can figure out when to start my Super Skunk grow. I've got:

Unit 1 - (2) C4DD-1 parents
Unit 2 - ass't. clones and a GDP mother plant
Unit 3 - (6) LA Affie plants
Unit 4 - (6) C4DD mother rejects
Unit 5 - Ak47 plant, (2) 1024 plants, (2) GDP plants
Unit 6 - Thai Stick plant, (3) Hippie Killer plants, Ak47 plant

My Zamal Reunion reveg didn't take :straightface: The more I think of it, even though it has a good head buzz I have to smoke blunts of it to get really high so it's not a great loss I guess.
I'm going to veg the LA Affies out a while (3-4 more weeks) for yield, then I'll start the Super Skunk grow.
I'm doing GDP crosses next I think, but I'm not sure.
And oh yeah Vietnamese Mindfuck seeds are back in stock now far out! :hippy:

I'll order them soon :) These should be done by :xmas:
GDP:

0012653.JPG
0052196.JPG

Ak47:

0022578.JPG

These 1024 plants are going strong 2-1/2 weeks into flower without feeding (some of my Happy Frog soil experiment plants):

0042319.JPG
0032478.JPG

Oh, and a correction above - Unit 4 has a Chemdawg D BX3 plant also (the middle front plant in this pic):

0061935.JPG

Hey Weaselcracker, remember that first clone I put in the test tube on your journal? it's still alive (though not well) and the nodes look like they're going to start growing:

0111195.JPG

The 1024 clone I put into that same tube for 5 days is starting to pick back up I can't believe it:

0101353.JPG

Unreal..... :straightface:
Here's my next GDP clone it'll be big enough to start flowering in a few weeks:

0091471.JPG

And another Ak47 starting to flower out too (hard to see in all that crap sorry):

0042321.JPG

Pot Chimp. Do you realize the implications? You're going to start a revolution. :laughtwo: None of us really expected this to work. It just seemed too unlikely that they could survive.

You are an amazing Chimp. I'm really thankful you're one of us. :circle-of-love:

whats up with the small one the rest looks Great like always :thumb:

Thanks CHH hope your feeling better. Those are my "mail a clone to somebody" experiments :) I put the one in a test tube for 3 days and the other one in for 5 days to see if they would live healthy enough to regenerate. I'm not good at cloning either; I think that someone who is would do a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom