PotChimp's Side Projects

I'm thinking of trying things like molasses at the end to see if that helps. :) GDP nugs:

0012739.JPG

I'm going to try what I've been using on my LA Affie grow on the rest of my plants to see if it works as good on them. I'm using 4 gallons of RO water set to 70.2 degrees F (with a fish tank heater):

0012744.JPG

I put 2 cups of this,

0022656.JPG

2 cups of this,

0032555.JPG

and 1/4 cup of this (Superswell 0-7-0)

0042388.JPG

into a 100% cotton pillowcase then soak it in the RO water

0052261.JPG

I work the pillowcase in my hands to get the compost mix to strain through it and into the bucket (about 1/2 of it winds up in the bucket believe it or not), then add 4 tsp of this,

0061990.JPG

and bubble it for 48 hours to get the micro organisms activated.

0071865.JPG

:tokin:

Notes: I put an Ak47 clone into a 2-1/2 gallon pot of SSM#4 Advanced and then under a 400 watt HPS to start bloom today. Even under 24/0 it doesn't stop flowering, although it doesn't go into full bloom (I'll show you a pic of it soon and you'll see).
I also pulled the two 1024 plants for chop tomorrow; I'll post pics of the trimmed product, which I'm guessing will come in at around 2+ oh-zees when dry.
Here's three SLH x Blueberry clones (long calyxed pheno). I need to repot them soon; they grow fast:

0032558.JPG

Note: I put this GDP clone into flower this morning after transplanting it into a 2 gallon pot of Nectar of the Gods soil (it was in a 1 gallon pot and 1 gallon of this soil was used):

0012750.JPG

The top might not live because I supercropped it too hard; the spot I did it at was brown by the time I got it in the bloom tent. I trimmed all the branches that were starting to grow too close to the main stem, and cut off all the lower ones to thin it out. I want to see if this type of soil will take a short bloom plant all the way to the end (I may use a little top dressing if it starts looking rough, though). :)

I just did a Char-lee Brown missed the football kick and almost fell I looked out the back door there was a hawk standing right on the porch 'cause I still feed the birds around here the squirrels too I tried to run out the door real quick and kick it in its a$$ it flew away faster than I thought it could my foot went in the air and the other one slipped :)
As if that isn't bad enough some birds I think are greckles know there's food here and they come around now eatin' the suet cakes like they were sandwiches dang hogs tilt their head back to gulp down big bites of it I threw a dog toy at them the other day and soon afterward found out my girlfriend has a greckles-need-love-too attitude good grief..... :straightface:

Ouch... the older you get the worse gravity treats you.

Hawks love those tasty greckles

Notes: A necessary rearrangement of plants the other day reminded me that it's about time to start another grow. :lot-o-toke: I've got the room to do it, but I need to look at the long run. I've got in my grow units right now:

1 - (2) C4DD plants (mother and father), 1-2 weeks left in bloom.
2 - Assorted clones and reveg plants.
3 - (4) GDP S1 plants and (1) Mendo Purps/Purple Kush plant, most in veg 5 weeks today.
4 - (2) GDP clones, (1) Pre '98, and (5) Super Skunk plants, all in veg varying from 5-7 weeks.
5 - (6) C4DD plants, (1) Chemdawg D BX3 clone, (1) Ak47 clone, and (1) GDP clone, all in bloom varying from 1-2 weeks left (most of them) to just started (the two clones).
6 - (6) LA Affie plants, (1) GDP clone, and (1) Exodus Cheese clone, all in bloom varying from 1 week (GDP clone) to 4 weeks left (all the rest).

Once I clear units 1 and 5 in about a week or more I'll have room to move my GDP S1 grow to either unit 1 or 5, so I'll get some seeds going today. I think I'll do six of those 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple reg seeds I have and just keep the females. :tokin:
Oh by the way, I looked today and a 1024 clone I put into a test tube for 5 days finally started to grow I thought for sure it was dead :jawdropper: I'll get a pic up when the lights come on.

Back
Top Bottom