PotChimp's Side Projects

I've been using SSM#4 Advanced for a while now. I could just buy SSM#4 then add lime and mycos myself, but I don't.
This SLH x Blueberry is still going strong, so I'm going to let it go:

0071779.JPG
0061901.JPG
0081622.JPG

Just for the Hell of it and even though it's in another grow, here's a pic of my last Zamal Reunion plant; if I can get it to reveg, you'll be seeing the clones here:

0052152.JPG

thing's a friggin monster..... :straightface:

It IS a friggin' monster. :laughtwo: How timely that it's a week to Halloween. Muaaahahahaha!

I know a guy with a vacuum oven if I ever blast again
easier to make rosin well easier to make a hit if you want a lot it takes time lol
unless you buy one of those heat presses they are selling for about 4k

Looking great in here. I have some plants doing weird stuff too, I will have to get pics. I wish my GDP was P :straightface:

Good to hear from you I'm just glad mine wasn't a D :) One of the clones is gonna chop soon:

0022533.JPG
0032433.JPG

Along with a nute burnt Exodus Cheese:

0012601.JPG

I'm going to attempt another organic grow with this next GDP clone (I let it get a little bigger):

0042278.JPG

This Ak47 clone is needing fed. I supercropped the main stem this morning:

0052156.JPG

I overfed then waterlogged both of these :(
Pineapple Express:

0061904.JPG

1024:

0071783.JPG

I'm smoking a Mekong High blunt loaded with kief and going over my plans, which is always the case with a changeover. As soon as I get my soilless mix, I can start my LA Affie grow :)

Boy every other word they say on TV is marijuana I wanna you wanna she wanna he wanna marijuana I'm the pothead from Hell and even I'm tired of hearing about it :)
I'm curious as to what's going to happen but I'm not voting against it, and the ten investors who pushed the issue onto the ballot aren't getting my yes vote either as James Dewar from Robin Trowurr says I think I'll have to sit this one out. Chimp's too rollin' stoned..... chimp's too rollin' stoned..... :theband:

I didn't even do a very good job of LSTing this reveg and it made a big difference in what I usually get from the same amount of cubic feet :thumb: Sure does look ratty with the dead leaves still on:

0091448.JPG

It cleans up nice, though:

0101331.JPG
0111172.JPG

Here's the finished product from the chop, ready to hit the drying rack:

0121059.JPG
013952.JPG

An Exodus Cheese is on the chopping block next; maybe tomorrow.

What kind of soilless media are you gonna use? I've done rockwool...but I love soil too much haha....don't like the gnats tho!

A nice top dress of neem meal will eliminate those gnats for good. It was the only thing that worked and it's been an effective deterrent for six months now. Since neem meal is such a benefit to a good soil mix it's something you'll always have a use for, and you won't have gnats. Wouldn't that be nice? Just a thought for you to consider. :battingeyelashes:

A nice top dress of neem meal will eliminate those gnats for good. It was the only thing that worked and it's been an effective deterrent for six months now. Since neem meal is such a benefit to a good soil mix it's something you'll always have a use for, and you won't have gnats. Wouldn't that be nice? Just a thought for you to consider. :battingeyelashes:

I'll def have to give that a shot! Thanks mucho! :Namaste:

Such beautiful buds Pot Chimp. The colors.... We don't really grow them for the leaves unless you're juicing, so crappy leaves.....meh. Your little .4 oz harvest made me smile. I call mine my Taster Grow. Just a little bit of this and a little bit of that to break the monotony and spice things up. Makes good sense to me.

I have to say, I'm enthralled by your grows. You let your plants express themselves in a way no one else does, and I like that. It's always such fun to stop and see what you're up to. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I'll def have to give that a shot! Thanks mucho! :Namaste:

If you haven't used it before, the smell can be a bit off-putting. Think of it as the smell of a gnat-free grow and you'll learn to like it real quick. :laughtwo:

Thanks everybody :) I've been using the sticky cards for gnats I'm still not sure if they do any harm to the plants.

I'd like to take a moment and give a special thanks to the fellow citizens of my state for handing corporate marijuana their a$$ in a hat. Better luck next time, huh? :tokin:

PC

This is my first post in a while. I came here first to congratulate you and your fellow citizens for doing the right thing.

Congratulations PC

Back
Top Bottom