PotChimp's Side Projects

Do you have links to this information? If so PM me, I would like to read up

Which attorneys will pounce? The 'good' attorneys? (Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!) or the other ones? Not that they're that easy to tell apart...
Fishing for a ray of hope.

Better put a monetary unit on your hook..... :straightface:
All the good attorneys are too busy stacking spherical cubes at this time to participate. You know, that's the only thing that evens out in this universe. It's always the same. There are always as many good attorneys as there are spherical cubes. Huh? Oh, I see. You meant good as opposed to bad. Sorry. I thought you meant good as opposed to evil.

So, plan to get thee on the fucking bandwagon. When the band starts to play well the folks will start dancing

I'm an introvert, Buckshot. I don't go out into the world unless I have to. I met too many crappy excuses for human beings during my younger years living in suburban Detroit. It's the key reason I do what I do here. I know everybody's not a lying thief like the folks I met up there in the 80's, but I can't put in to words the peace of mind it brings me knowing that I never have to take the chance of meeting people like that again. :)

I'm an introvert, Buckshot. I don't go out into the world unless I have to. I met too many crappy excuses for human beings during my younger years living in suburban Detroit. It's the key reason I do what I do here. I know everybody's not a lying thief like the folks I met up there in the 80's, but I can't put in to words the peace of mind it brings me knowing that I never have to take the chance of meeting people like that again. :)

PC... They want to

"Allow each person, 21 years of age or older, to, grow, cultivate, use, possess, and share up to eight ounces of usable homegrown marijuana plus four flowering marijuana plants if the person holds a valid state license. Allow each person, 21 years of age or older, to purchase, possess, transport, use, and share up to 1 ounce of marijuana for recreational use. Authorize the use of medical marijuana by any person, regardless of age, who has a certification for a debilitating medical condition."

That seems a little low but hell that is cause they want a monopoly on commercial growth. I think that is smart for the state. They will relax on the home grower, hell I doubt they would waste any time on you unless you were doing big business.

Does it authorize Caregivers?

I haven't educated myself on all the various legal MMJ limits and statutes, but that would be my dream - a nice Caregiver grow with a handful of clients. :slide:

I currently have about 4 lbs onhand for myself. :laughtwo: I guess I'd need me some clients. :straightface:

Does it authorize Caregivers?

I haven't educated myself on all the various legal MMJ limits and statutes, but that would be my dream - a nice Caregiver grow with a handful of clients. :slide:

I currently have about 4 lbs onhand for myself. :laughtwo: I guess I'd need me some clients. :straightface:

I don't know the exact details, but I think the first part of what Buckshot posted above on state licensing would make that a yes.

I currently have as always not enough weed so them clients around here's a gonna have to stay ailin' or look elsewhere it ain't even enough for me the way I burn move along sick people move along..... :tokin:

The rest of the last SLH x Blueberry plant, soon to chop:

0042271.JPG

0121054.JPG

Here's a CFL grow I'm doing (the one not in flower yet is a Hippie Killer plant from another grow):

0052146.JPG

0071774.JPG

0081617.JPG

0091439.JPG

Sucks, don't it? :cough:

Yes it sucks! I complain about plant counts now and I can flower 6. I could make them bigger through scrog or whatever but that is too much work for a person who is actually hurt... wtf. Complete legalization is the only way. I am not sure what the corporations are worried about. Most people don't grow their own tobacco and food. They are too busy working, even if they want to it is hard work and takes some skill to keep gardens. All that, means the corporations have plenty of room to grow for the masses. What we really need is Federal legalization :passitleft:

Thanks man I'm goin' at it lately the holiday season is looking promising :)

I'm kind of obsessed with how that SLH/BB looks. So strange but lovely. A good Halloween plant too.

I have a clone of it in the mother's pot; I think I'm gonna grow this one again. I'm going to try to get another purple one from the seeds I have left. You should see the offspring of the 818 Headband x GDP cross I did; the leaves have a sunburst color effect. :)

Yes it sucks! I complain about plant counts now and I can flower 6. I could make them bigger through scrog or whatever but that is too much work for a person who is actually hurt... wtf. Complete legalization is the only way. I am not sure what the corporations are worried about. Most people don't grow their own tobacco and food. They are too busy working, even if they want to it is hard work and takes some skill to keep gardens. All that, means the corporations have plenty of room to grow for the masses. What we really need is Federal legalization :passitleft:

At this point in my life if I ever meet anybody around where I live in person who brings up our subject of interest, I'm going to tell them that it's something I used to do but quit years ago when the good Mexican weed stopped and the overpriced brickweed started rolling in. There are a lot of desperate people out there eager to be taken advantage of, so I'm guessing again that it'll pass. I've made my decision on the matter I'm just waiting for election day to come. :rip:

Man I waterlogged the two of these..... :straightface:

0012588.JPG

The Ak47 on the left is getting along okay, though:

0022524.JPG

I nute burnt both Exodus Cheese plants getting greedy (top left, bottom right):

0032423.JPG

This one that's further along:

0091440.JPG

got it worse than the one just into flower:

0081618.JPG

The other two are GDPs, one that's underfed on the N:

0061896.JPG
0052147.JPG
0042272.JPG

and one I just started into flower (I'll trim the lower stuff off later):

0071775.JPG

I'm pretty sure my next grows are going to be C4DD, LA Affie, Super Skunk, and some GDP crosses. :tokin:

PotChimp's to do list :)

1) Break up the GDP x Thai Stick pot to get the seeds out (broke up but the pot's not dry enough to get all the seeds out cleanly; left on a plate to dry more and the weed will go into my extraction pot).

2) Make some hash oil (half done; I'm waiting for the :shhh: to boil off so I can try my new vacuum bottle).

3) Tumble some kief (got it in the freezer and I'm ready to put it in the basket and start the tumbler up).

4) Put the ol' chimpa choppa chunga to the Pineapple Express clone (done):

0012592.JPG

5) Roll a fat blunt and smoke it (did that before I even started all the other $hit).

6) Roll a fat blunt and smoke it; that one didn't get me very high (I'll be on it like a fly on a turd right after I check on all those other things). :tokin:

I need to work on that vacuum bottle; it worked but the vacuum won't hold so I couldn't get it into a deep one:

0012594.JPG

I've got quick connects on my A/C gage set lines, so I can take the needle out of the Schrader valve; it's just an obstruction. But to put a Row-binn-aire evacuation pump for A/C systems on a quart jar for 40 seconds and only get down to -10 psi means there has to be a leak somewhere. I'll fix it; it's probably the seal where the valve assembly goes into the lid.

Back
Top Bottom