PotChimp's Side Projects

At least yours is a referendum? I'm disgusted at the fig leaf crap the legislators concoct - extremely limited medical conditions, only a handful of corporate growers allowed - pure crap. :straightface: I'm convinced the only way to legalize is through referendum.

Honestly, just let people grow and the whole criminal economy collapses, which is something everyone likes. Then lil Johnny doesn't have to get his weed from felons. I wish I had ten minutes with every mother in the country. C'mon ladies - he/she is gonna buy it and smoke it if he/she wants to - nothing you can do about that and you know it. So ... why do you want him buying from drug dealers? Wouldn't it be better if came from somebody's cousin?

Gotta beat it into their heads. They're going to buy it anyway

:hmmmm:

Once lil' Johnny sees the price tag on dispensary weed he's gonna be busting through walls running his way back to the brickweed dealer. :thumb:

No! The vacuum should filled with all the new small farmers who will now take the federal risk and try support themselves and maybe a few others. The funding of brickweed is directly hurting/killing us. I like seeing my money going to local folks with the exception of power (I can really go off about power) I would love to be able to go to a farm stand and buy some new hybrid that few will ever even try, grown naturally outdoors or in by proud Americans... FUCK brickweed... Legalize!!!!!

Sorry PC for the rant... the new "brickweed" will be corporate grown for those that can't get to a farm stand or know a grower but at least "hopefully" it will employ lots of americans.

give weed a chance

I was jumping up and down, chimp screaming and freaking out that I forgot to tell you how beautiful it is in here.

Sorry for thrashing around in your cage, I will hang the tire back up

:straightface:

The way they're trying to set it up here would make it illegal to anyone to step in and fill the gap, Buckshot. You know, stepping aside on this issue isn't going to affect me one way or the other. I don't have any plans on getting in the business; as a matter of fact, the main reason I do this is to keep that particular type of business and the folks involved in it out of my life.
The issue of price gouging in this blooming industry will never be addressed, and I know it. Funny how a man don't want to pay you like that, huh? He's sure quick to take it from you, though.
According to people I used to associate with until about 4 years ago, legalization didn't get rid of brickweed, increase the quality, or drive the price down in MI. Anybody used to be able to get a medical card just by paying the money up there, so I rule out lack of access as the problem. If you ain't got a card, one of your friends has (or knows someone who does).
Man I'm getting some pleasant borderline trippy headrushes from this Maui Waui blunt. Nice :tokin:

Note: I put a clone from my last Ak47 plant into flower today:

0042258.JPG

I know, I know. I'll trim and truss it up later..... :)

Any chance on getting a sweet close up shot of the manner before you chop Pot Chimp? You know how much I love a great teaching tool, and that's on my list for "must have a blog".

Does it taste as good as it sounds like it would?

Any chance on getting a sweet close up shot of the manner before you chop Pot Chimp? You know how much I love a great teaching tool, and that's on my list for "must have a blog".

Does it taste as good as it sounds like it would?

It did the last time, and it smells the same this time, so it probably will. I'll get a pic up of what I saw soon.

Damn, those are pretty clones Pot Chimp! How old are they? Beautiful color and sheen on the leaves.

Damn, those are pretty clones Pot Chimp! How old are they? Beautiful color and sheen on the leaves.
Thanks. :) You know, sadly I don't keep track of anything about clones except when I put them into flower. I think they're at least a month old.

For lack of anything better to say.
Subbed :)
Oh- I thought of something obvious- that SLH x Blueberry looks amazing. :thumb:

Remember that plant I grew that looked like it was giving me the finger? That's her sister :) Here's a clone of her (I'll get a pic up of a nug from that same reveg in a minute or two I'm smoking some of it right now):

0032411.JPG
0042260.JPG

I'll be chopping the purple one today.

Back
Top Bottom