PotChimp's Side Projects

The only GHS seeds I have are The Doctor and Super Lemon Haze! I had a cut only SLH awhile back that was really nice so I snagged a few being wishful. I never backed it up for some reason but my list shows that I have it crossed with a WOS Afghan Kush and also a clone cut of an OG Kush, only two of the OG but they are fem. I heard it loud and clear when you said the 1024 was staying. :) I have nothing from Medical Seeds though. Dang, AG was in my list... :) Like you I have a few from BF yet. I recently did some different training on my Goji OG, letting her settle a few then will get her started. I have big expectations for it! I don't know if I got lucky or what but if you may recall I started two regs but only one popped. It turned out to be female and also may be the purple stem pheno. So anything from Strain Hunters then since they are from GHS?

One that keeps jumping out at me to try is Honey Bananas from Elemental Seeds, a somewhat newer company I believe. I also have their Fifth Element. The Honey Bananas Description, hopefully this is ok to post here PotChimp!? Lol, I noticed I spaced your name in my last post, not sure how because my keyboard usually sticks thanks to all the weed crumbs in it. :)

Honey Bananas from Elemental Seeds is a heavy-handed hybrid strain bred from Strawberry Banana and Honey Boo Boo. This cannabis strain earns its name with a resinous coat as sticky as honey and an unmistakable banana aroma. She leans heavily toward the indica side of the family, providing weighty full-body effects coupled with an invigorating buzz of cerebral euphoria.

I've never looked into the strains that Strain Hunter Seeds has, let alone grown any. Damn, now I want to do these Mr. Nice G13 Haze seeds I got :) I'm definitely doing SSH from that same company again, probably within the year too.

Again, strain hunter let me down with an auto lol. Their photoperiod strains seem to be pretty consistent and stable though.

In terms of breeders and seed suppliers I would have to recommend TH Seeds, top notch genetics every time ;)

:)

Hre's a few pics. GDP in flower, not as purple as I thought it would be this far along:

0081557.JPG

SLH x Blueberry (non-purple pheno):

0071709.JPG

SLH x Blueberry (purple pheno; front plant in first pic):

0101281.JPG
0121012.JPG

Back
Top Bottom