PotChimp's Side Projects

Medical Seeds - 1024:

0012461.JPG

The smell is a combination of mister cleen lemon scented and exotic wood leaning towards the mister cleen.
The taste leans more towards the exotic wood on the inhale and a nice combination of wood, kief, and lemon scented cleaner on the exhale.
Medicinally, if you have a bad case of not being stoned this one'll be perfect for you! :thumb:

Dang this is becoming my second job! :)
Notes: I took 2 GDP clones today. I also repotted 4 clones which I put into flower (1024, Pineapple Express, Chemdawg D BX3, and Exodus Cheese). I'm smoking a blunt right now, and it's a top cola; the last of my Exodus Cheese. This high is a noticeable difference in almost all (if not all) of the weeds I have. It's really good. :thumb: I'm keepin' a clone in my collection.
Here's a GDP clone in flower it doesn't have any purple yet:

0032316.JPG

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry clone:

0042173.JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley: Beautiful in here. Thanks for coming over and posting. It got me motivated again. I am in some kind of stall... It is all I can do to do the shit I have to do. It took me a week to transplant 6 plants.... I have some great material to run ans just can't get going even though I know I have to do it. After your post I went out and got some supplies and started to work. I have to do another dab and head on down

Thanks PC

Here's some stuff I got going on too :) The clones I repotted today:

012996.JPG

The two GDP clones I took today (wilted) along with other clones:

015747.JPG

The GDP mother I took them from:

014818.JPG

An Ak47 reveg starting to take:

013905.JPG

SLH x Blueberry (messin' with the camera seetings; don't like this one under that light):

0022417.JPG

Sativa madness!!!!! :trance:

0012472.JPG

:tokin:

Hm.

They always have an orangish cast to them - not enough blue. I wonder if it's the camera. I think I see sunshine shadows, right? They were taken in a sunbeam? Indoor lighting is always yellowish/orangish. Cool white CFL lighting is great for pics, though. You have winners there if you can straighten out the color temp. :straightface:

you take great pics but I agree with Graytail the color is fucked up. Can your camera do a custom white balance? if so try it, if not fuck it, smoke another joint and take more pics.... they are great as is

PotChimp mad!!!!! Been pressing menu button for year now still no banana fall out!!!!! :tokin:
I keep trying the different light settings under a fluorescent light (the fixture has one 4' warm and one 4' cool bulb). Yeah the thing to do would be to put it on the table upstairs and switch the setting to sunlight. I'll try that tomorrow I'd like to see one of my buds in the sunlight anyway if you don't hear from me again that means I burst into flames when the sunlight hit me! :)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Went to Noe Hung Lo's for the all-you-can-eat buffet again this weekend :) He didn't look too happy when he saw me and my bloodshot eyes walk through the door but he tried to fake a smile anyway. Couldn't hold that smile after the fifth plate. When they see you're really gonna eat they look like somebody you gave a crappy present to at :xmas: Perhaps they should put a clause about performance enhancing drugs in the all-you-can-eat contract. :thumb:
I went to give both the dogs a piece of chicken last night the big dog bit the one piece I was trying to give to the little dog out of my hand I was trying to hold the other piece up in the air so I could toss it over the big dog's head to the little dog I was sitting in a chair turned sideways at the kitchen table the piece of chicken fell out of my hand right onto my crotch the big dog dove hard so he got that piece too and you don't have to guess the rest, OUCH!!!!! I folded in half like a jack knife I didn't realize how bad the kitchen floor needed sweeping either until I had to wipe the dirt and dog hair off my tongue my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy when I say I'm cursed but how many times have I wrote this kind of $hit?!?!? Man..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom