PotChimp's Side Projects

Another GDP chop! :tokin:

0061785.JPG
0071661.JPG
0081513.JPG
0091349.JPG
0101240.JPG

Deepest aroma from this pheno I've had so far; it's halfway candy-grape and halfway skunk-musk. A decent yield this time too; probably over an ounce dried, but we'll see.

When some of those buds are ready for more pics put them on a piece of really white paper and use something in the pic that is really black. Later you can use the color of the paper or black thing to properly register color and make those buds pop no matter what your lying eyes are telling you :cheesygrinsmiley:

0101240.JPG

potchimpsimage_2.JPG

sorry in advance but I could only take it so long :cheesygrinsmiley:

Okay I just did a changeover so I need to get things in perspective. It's hard sometimes figuring this all out when so much is going on at once. But now I've got:

Unit 1 (16/8; four 24 watt T5s) - (1) Ak47 reveg, (1) Chemdawg D BX3, (2) White S1, and (1) SLH x Blueberry (the purple pheno I grew) cuttings.
Unit 2 (16/8; 200 watt full spectrum CFL) - (1) 1024, (1) Exodus Cheese, (1) Pineapple Express, (1) Chemdawg D BX3, and (1) SLH x Blueberry (all clones), and (1) GDP mother plant.
Unit 3 (11/13; 125 watt red spectrum CFL) - (2) C4DD plants, a male and female (my next breeding project).
Unit 4 (11.5/12.5; 400 watt HPS) - (3) Maui Waui plants, (1) Mekong High plant, (1) GDP clone, and (1) SLH x Blueberry clone.
Unit 5 (11.5/12.5; 400 watt HPS) - (5) C4DD plants.
Unit 6 (11.5/12.5; 600 watt HPS) - (2) Zamal Reunion plants, (1) Super Critical Haze plant, (1) SLH x Blueberry reveg, and (2) Chemdawg D BX3 clones.

The C4DD grow will be out the soonest (around 5 weeks) so I can go ahead and start my next grow, which is going to be added to this journal and my Thai Stick journal. Post more pics soon.

Notes: I finally dealt with most of my trim/lower bud build-up. I filled an extraction tube and the dish is burning off now :) I need to get a vacuum setup going; I have to leave it slightly exposed to air for a long time otherwise. Plus I'm doing a tumble now; here's the first 5 minutes of kief (good and clean):

0012442.JPG

It's been going another 20 minutes now, and the next pile is about 1/2 of that. I'm going to do a 5 minute pic-by-pic study to settle the matter (at least with myself) on how long a kief tumble should be. I'm thinking that the next 10-15 minutes after the first removal was the rest of the kief, but I'll find out for sure the next time. I think I'm going to try something too. The kief in that pic is clean, so I might flatten it out between 2 sheets of parchment paper, put that inside of a towel, and press it with a hot clothes iron to see if it'll make dab. Well, I'm gonna check on my hash oil before I start the day.

P.S.: Got the chimpcruiser rollin' again effin' piece of $hit..... :straightface:

:geek:

Kief parfait

bowl > some nice bud > kief > bud > kief

Don't know if any of you remember this or not, but here's that hollow main stem I dried out I'm gonna pack it with grass and smoke it soon! :)

0022399.JPG
0012455.JPG

I'll smoke enough dope through it* to get it wet on the inside so it don't catch on fire before I pack it I know how things work out for a chimp..... :straightface:

* that's a fat Purple Maroc doob in case you're wondering.

Back
Top Bottom