PotChimp's Side Projects

All genetics, ain't it cool? My temps aren't any lower than 70 degrees F in my grow area this time of year, and lights on run at about 83.5 degrees F.

Damn what a great pheno! Who was the breeder on those? Needs to get some of those in my line up!

From my Zamal Reunion grow started on 5-15-2015 from post #1 - From the information on one of Graytail's threads about determining sex of a seed by appearance, there should be 5 females here (cratered at the end where the seed attaches to the plant). The last seed looks as if a meteor tried to hit the moon, but it wasn't hard enough and made an impact spot but not a hole (which should make it a male by that same info).

Three of these six seeds germed. If the three that didn't were female, that would take it down to 2 females and 1 male. I confirmed 1 female and one male this morning. The third is somewhat mutated (one of the secondary branches on it is as dominant as the apical meristem). At this point I can't determine its sex, but if I magnify it I'm 90% sure the tiny hair I saw will confirm female. :thumb: I'm marking and separating the next reg seed grow I do; I've seen enough to be convinced and to pursue a short study and documentation of it..... :straightface:

All this was just from trim and lower buds so it's not the best quality, but check out my chimpstash!

0012403.JPG

:lot-o-toke:

All this was just from trim and lower buds so it's not the best quality, but check out my chimpstash!

0012403.JPG

That should get you through the weekend, eh? :laughtwo:

And your GDPs are crazy beautiful!

0012403.JPG

I usually remove the pics when I reply... I want to see this again :cheesygrinsmiley:

I tried to give reps... grumble

Damn nice stash!

You're right with my bad luck I'd go to eat it all and wind up takin' a dirt nap right then.
I'll probably freak out in shock from winning the lottery one day standing right in front of the fireplace so bad that I have a stroke the ticket'll fall right into the corner of the fire and as I'm laying there helpless the numbers will burn away one by one right in front of my face as I'm watching..... :straightface:

So nice.

Back
Top Bottom