Thanks OttawaGreen I put both those under a 600 watt lamp tonight. GDP:

0081470.JPG

Blue Dream:

0091310.JPG

They're in the right and left lower corners in this pic:

0012347.JPG

I thought GDP grew purple :hmmmm:

winter is gone? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I bought a bird feeder so I could relax looking out the winder watching them as I drink my morning coffee but the friggin' birds (ugly a$$ $hitbirds too; not the colorful ones I wanted to see) act like a bunch of trailer park meth-billies fighting over a 6-pack of cheap beer that's not cool at all think I'll take it down..... :(
The neighbor moved too so now if my outdoor grill catches on fire I don't have anywhere to flip the burning hamburgers he took the swimming pool. :)

I bought a bird feeder so I could relax looking out the winder watching them as I drink my morning coffee but the friggin' birds (ugly a$$ $hitbirds too; not the colorful ones I wanted to see) act like a bunch of trailer park meth-billies fighting over a 6-pack of cheap beer that's not cool at all think I'll take it down..... :(
The neighbor moved too so now if my outdoor grill catches on fire I don't have anywhere to flip the burning hamburgers he took the swimming pool. :)

Keep feeding the shit birds... morning doves and pigeons make excellent hawk food. Now that is feeding worth watching :cheesygrinsmiley:

Screw the typical birdseed - stuff is crap. The pretty birds have better taste. :cheesygrinsmiley: Set up a thistle feeder and you'll get the cute little finches, and nothing but black sunflower for the rest. Then put up a suet cake feeder and you'll get the woodpeckers. :slide: We had feeders at the lake right outside the screenporch window, overlooking the lake, and the mornings were glorious with birdsong and the flutter of wings. We hosted several generations of woodpecker families - you could recognize odd coloration quirks from year to year.

Having said that, I'd like to kill every grackle in existence - uglyass greedy annoying useless wastes of good feathers ... *mutter*

One quiet afternoon, everything suddenly went quiet and the wife saw movement in the trees just in time to say "hey, look at that!" just as a bald eagle came swooping along the shoreline through a gap in the trees - passed not 5 feet from the screen as it soared by. :thedoubletake: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Unfortunately, there were no grackles nearby.

Fortunately for the eagle there was no PotChimp with a flamin' hamburger! :tokin:
I've seen the bags of seed where there's nothing but the black sunflower seeds in it; I'll try that. I saw a cardinal today but the meth-billie birds are probably keeping him away. Buckshot's gotta make me a bunch of glass marbles before I can start drawing in the woodpeckers though :)

Notes: I just got done with a bunch of work and need to document it, so I'll do it here :) I did changeovers and my units are like this:

1) 125 watt bloom CFL set at 11.5/12.5 - one male Thai Stick plant and one female Grand Daddy Purple clone (making seeds).
2) Four 24 watt grow T5s set at 24/0 - assorted cuttings and revegs.
3) 200 watt grow CFL set at 13.25/10.75 - three Zamal Reunion regular and one Super Critical Haze fem seedling.
4) 250 watt Agrosun bulb set at 18/6 - ten regular C4DD plants (part two of my breeding project).
5) 400 watt HPS set at 11.5/12.5 - one Grand Daddy Purple clone and a Critical Jack plant.
6) 600 watt HPS set at 11.5/12.5 - two Ak47 plants, one of my Chem D breeding project plants, one Grand Daddy Purple clone, and one Blue Dream clone.

The Ak47s are next to chop (a few weeks); then the Critical Jack/GDP unit can be cleared out and put in there. I'll move everything in unit 4 to unit 5, then I'll move everything from unit 3 to unit 4. Unit 3 will be open at this time, but I don't think I'll be able to start a grow then because I have a lot of clones now and they'll be ready to be under a bigger light by then. I'll make it work..... :)

Back
Top Bottom