PotChimp's Side Projects

I just smoked the last I have of this the other day (Purple Maroc):

0111013.JPG

Gonna be about 3 weeks :)

PC

Kicking ass I see... So watcha plan to put in that giant paper for 4/20?

after much pondering I have a suggestion. A giant cigar of a thing is going to burn like a forest on fire so my suggestion is to connect the papers on the edge lengthwise and role a 4.20' joint. First how cool would that be? and second I don't think it would burn as hot and the smoke would maybe even cool before it got to you :cheesygrinsmiley:

The longer they are the harder they are to get a good draw from, either from being too thin and clogging up or too fat and the negative static pressure you try to make happen when you toke becomes so difficult that you have to take deep breaths to keep it lit. Oh, and I'm putting everything I got to spare up in that sucker man I'm gonna J-bomb a chimp! :thumb:

The longer they are the harder they are to get a good draw from, either from being too thin and clogging up or too fat and the negative static pressure you try to make happen when you toke becomes so difficult that you have to take deep breaths to keep it lit. Oh, and I'm putting everything I got to spare up in that sucker man I'm gonna J-bomb a chimp! :thumb:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Dang blew through that bale of Sunshine Mix #4 Advanced like it was a jar of weed :straightface: I got me another one coming it should be here in time for my Thai Stick transplants. All my small clones are doing crappy; I'll watch them and if they don't take I'll reveg the ones I have in flower. So far I'm keeping everything alive I want to keep; that's a good thing. Oh I put a GDP clone into flower today; I'll get pics up soon.

Here's the GDP clone I put into flower the other day (a Blue Dream clone is behind it):

018504.JPG

Here's my White S1 clone at 6-1/2 weeks since the first hairs, looking like it should at 8 weeks but I went 11/13 with it; the yield is gonna be weak too:

017558.JPG

Purple Maroc clone at 5-1/2, looking like it should at 7 but I did 11/13 with it and yield is going to suffer too:

0111015.JPG

Blue Dream (top and center of plant):

0051913.JPG
0101177.JPG

:tokin:

Dang...

wow,, i never cease to be amazed how trichomey these plants can get,, great plants, great shots, great scot,, good stuff chimper

Thanks man :)
Wow I just was thinking about recent events in the world, which led me to putting a rubber band around my Earth globe out of curiousity. You can't get it exactly straight, but a line between where the earthquake happened in Japan years ago, the one in Nepal yesterday, and the volcano in Chile happening almost divides the globe exactly in half dang..... :straightface:

Thanks man :)
Wow I just was thinking about recent events in the world, which led me to putting a rubber band around my Earth globe out of curiousity. You can't get it exactly straight, but a line between where the earthquake happened in Japan years ago, the one in Nepal yesterday, and the volcano in Chile happening almost divides the globe exactly in half dang..... :straightface:

What are you afraid it is gonna crack in half :cheesygrinsmiley: ... I am worried if I will be on the half with weed

I forgot to add

My God Chimp, those plants are beautiful!!!

just please don't crack in half till my lemon haze is ripe,, i wanna smoke it as i float away,, watching the two halves drift apart,, how cool would that be,,,?????

What are you afraid it is gonna crack in half :cheesygrinsmiley: ... I am worried if I will be on the half with weed

I'll be torching my daisy domeless nail then when I go to reach for my dab spoon it'll happen I'll have my oil rig and torch in hand watching my dab spoon and hash oil stash float off with the other half of the planet my weed too probably but the rolling papers will be here on my half of the Earth just to rub it in more..... :straightface:

I'll be torching my daisy domeless nail then when I go to reach for my dab spoon it'll happen I'll have my oil rig and torch in hand watching my dab spoon and hash oil stash float off with the other half of the planet my weed too probably but the rolling papers will be here on my half of the Earth just to rub it in more..... :straightface:

just exactly what I am thinking... I wonder if the rubber band goes through both our homes

Back
Top Bottom