PotChimp's Side Projects

This last Blue Dream clone better shine like a diamond 'cause the competition to stay in the lineup these days is tough:

0071535.JPG

Maybe I'll pic a Blue Dream nug that I have dried and cured tomorrow; it looks good but doesn't have a superior amount of hair on its a$$ as far as the buzz goes..... :straightface:

That was my experience with my first Blue Dream pheno as well. Concentrates from it however seemed to work pretty well for me. Considering trying for a better pheno as I have two more beans. Looking great across the board chimp! :)

I hear ya, you definitely got a few going on. :) I am about to start at least two new ones maybe up to four, what to start is a tough choice. I bet you have quite a few different strains under your belt. :)

:thumb:

I think I have my seed choice narrowed down to maybe 15 at the moment. Need to do a little better then that... :)

Ever do a Phatt Fruity by chance?

Ya, I have to watch that Thai Stick. Never seen one journaled. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds a little like my scenario. I think after I got over that first initial seed order fear, I got a little hooked on good promo's and such when I could. I have a decent collection and have been breeding a little as well. How about Goji OG PotChimp? Seen of or grown that one. I have two regulars and haven't grown a regular since my start and that was bag seed. Usually avoid because I can grow two dif phenos instead... I've heard nothing but good things though. :)

Hence the reason I have enough seeds in storage for two more years of growing, not to mention the stuff I put aside, the freebies, and seeds from breeders that I didn't like the work of. :)

I'd grow it if it were a female, but hopefully I'll get a NH father for my stabilized Chem D cross, a Cannabis Afghanica mother I'll be growing, a Lao Sativa mother too, and hopefully a Zamal Reunion mother plant later on. I'll put them all in the grow tent at the same time if I can; I'll just have to watch for hermies in order to avoid cross-pollination.

Back
Top Bottom