PotChimp's Side Projects

Purple Maroc reveg:

0081409.JPG

White S1 clone (that variegated leaf pattern is cool):

0091257.JPG

Got my Thai Stick seeds perched up top of my head germinatin', presto change-o BALDO!!!!! ;)

I thought I'd take time today to update my side projects on this thread. It'll help me to keep track of what's going on. I should start with the youngest (the clones) I guess. I have a Blue Dream clone that's been growing for a few weeks I need to repot, but if its mother (I'll take a pic later) doesn't have good potency, this will be the last one:

0012258.JPG

My GDP clone took, so I can leave the reveg I have in flower alone (I'll take a pic of it later too):

0022214.JPG

and get rid of these two backups:

0032118.JPG

I took a Raspberry Cough clone today:

0041987.JPG

The White S1 clone I took doesn't look good:

0051869.JPG

but I have to clear a ton of small branches off of its mother, so I'll take a few more clones:

0071546.JPG

Same thing with the Purple Maroc; clone:

0061656.JPG

Mother that need lowers removed:

0081414.JPG

Looking through... awesome!!

Looking through... awesome!!

Thanks Buckshot I just took two more clones to replace the bad ones from these plants yesterday. Here's the White S1 (it don't like straight Happy Frog; too hot I guess):

016621.JPG

Purple Maroc:

015671.JPG

Hey, by the way April 20th is coming up I was gonna ask you where you got that super size cone from I know you won it but what's the company it came from? It'll hold a few ounces, you say? :geek:

Damn just did some research and I'm gonna have to contact the company to see if the electronic device I wanted to purchase from them in order to detect cannabinoid levels can be used where I'm at. If it can't, I'll either have to try the glass pane kit I used before or put my ACDC x Rafael project off for now. That sucks. :(

Damn you got it going on Chimp... and your photography is awesome!!!

Ahh, nice relaxing Sunday I'm smoking a blunt right now :) I mixed up some kosher salt, pink salt, sugar, and the skin on pork belly I bought is in the fridge curing (shoulda put some maple syrup in it I know). It takes about a week, then I'll smoke it for a few hours I can repaint the smoker this week while I'm waiting. A scientific fact unbeknownst to most, us chimps really like bacon :tokin:

Going over my odds and ends as well as my next grows, what I have now from nearest to farthest is first a Blue Dream clone. At 8 weeks and 1 day from flip, I should be looking at 2 weeks to chop. Next at 3 weeks and 6 days from flip is that GDP reveg; probably 6 to 6-1/2 weeks there. I have next generation clones of them both, and multiples of the GDP mother. My White S1 clone hasn't shown life yet, but the mother of it has so many branches that a reveg would be easy. That mother is 6 weeks and 1 day from flip, which gives it 4 or 5 weeks to chop. My Purple Maroc clone isn't showing life yet either and its mother is 5 weeks and 1 days from flip; 3 to 4 weeks for that one to chop. The bright orange color and the unique taste are two of the reasons I kept the PM. It looks nice in contrast to the colors of other buds around it :) I might have said no to both of those things, but it's got a good buzz to back it up too.
I can't use the pricey home analyzer here yet (one reason is they keep putting off the release date), so I'm putting off my ACDC x Rafael breeding run (6 of each seed) and I'm going to get the second part of my Chem D breeding project going. Here's the description -

C4DD (Chem D x C4D)
The classic elite clone Chem D crossed with a selected male from rez's C4D that smelt strongly of Chem D. C4D was the Chem 4 cut crossed with rez's Chem D ibl male - so this should come out like a Chem D back-cross with Chem 4 as the outcross! The test grows are showing healthy, very high yielding plants that reek of Chem and diesel and which look to go around 10-11 weeks. None of the Chem D clone's leaf streak trait has appeared in the 3 Females from the test grow.

I put this Blue Dream clone into a 2 gallon pot and started 11/13 on it today (under a 125 watt CFL for now, until I have room in another unit):

019453.JPG

This White S1 plant chokes up every time I water it; it doesn't like straight undiluted Happy Frog at all..... :(

014754.JPG

Purple Maroc clone/reveg:

0101169.JPG

I checked those wraps out today I'm gonna have to glue about 4 or 5 of them together they're 12" long but only about 2-1/2" from top to bottom that sucks but I think I got enough weed to roll me a good one :) It won't be like my previous 4.20 oz. April 20th Doobzilla or last year's 42 gram Lungslayer but I'll try to make it as fat as possible. If it wasn't so rough on the lungs I'd toss all my trim in with it and just make another 420 doobiebomb! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom