PotChimp's Side Projects

Yeah, ass on fire with a fresh buzz might be more than you bargained for. :laughtwo:

Besides, what a waste of a good buzz. You'd have to get high all over again. Bah.

Do you have to chase down and stamp out stray coals like I do? That harshes a good mellow, too ... got a few burn marks on the lounger ... the rug at the foot ... um ... my sweats ...

I was laying in a chair with my feet on the footrest and dropped a damned burning seed from a doob I was smoking down my friggin belly button before and that was the best part of the incident. I tried to pick it out and burnt my finger too then I tried to lunge up to get some moisture off the side of the mug of ice water I had on the shelf above to put it out 'cause it hurt so bad but I hit the mug too hard and it fell the ice water dumped on me the mug skipped off my head and hit me in the nuts which probably contributed to the old droopy way they are now I tried to get up to get away from it all and slid on one of the ice cubes then hit my leg on the side of the footrest as I was going down the sudden stop at the concrete floor wasn't no picnic either that really sucked but in short, yes I do :straightface:

I've put many a burn hole in a T-shirt too.....

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Notes: As far as odds and ends go, there's not a lot that I haven't posted about lately. My Blue Dream and Purple Maroc reveg plants are starting into it, but not enough to take a clone from. I've got that clustered White S1 clone, which I'm going to keep I decided. When it cures out it gets a lot better and even gets a little smell and taste (earthy; musky). The frost for extractions is enough of a reason to keep it :) And it's gonna be a miracle if I can pull this GDP reveg off. I see spots getting green inside the buds, so my hope's not gone.

Yep I'll be a pretty cool chimp in my book if I can pull this GDP reveg off :) Here's some hopeful greenage:

0022116.JPG

The plant looks rough I'll smoke it anyway after I get a clone or two, you know me:

0032026.JPG

how the fuck do you do that? forget it, don't tell me again, I just kill them ayway

Our Potchimp of Cannabis... :adore::Namaste:

edit -- WTF? magic dust? incredible flatulence? Potchimp power?

You got the touch man er Chimp :cheesygrinsmiley:

Note: I took two clones from that Blue Dream clone/reveg this morning. As soon as they look like the clones are going to take, I'll put that plant I took them from in flower. If they don't take, by then that plant will be big enough to take a few more. The Purple Maroc still isn't pushing a good branch out yet, but that GDP reveg is starting to.
I keep forgetting that I have another 818 Headband x GDP clone in with my Chem project that belongs in this odds and ends journal; maybe I'll get a pic of it up tonight because it's starting to flower. Post pics soon.....

Cool to see things going well

Back
Top Bottom