PotChimp's Side Projects

PotChimp's second attempt at vapin' :)
Okay now the process works, but the other domeless nail is leaning in the pipe (warped too). I know what part of the problem is. I put the small domeless nail it came with on it and tried again that one heats up and gets a little red after about 20 seconds of heating the bowl. It works just like it's supposed to; I put the torch down scoop me a dab and when it goes in the bottom of the nail a burst of smoke happens that I vape up greedily; the other two pieces didn't work quite right. I guess you can't go with the low end dealers on the attachments to these things (this rig's called a "phire legacy"). I didn't get very high though 'cause I was right about the dab not being very potent either. I found a name brand domeless nail online that's bigger than this one it came with; if I like the next batch of oil I whip up soon, I might order it.

Good to hear you will try once again. I heat my quartz banger red hot to burn off the last hit and "clean" it. I let it cool past red hot then I dab. If it is too hot it will volatilize entirely and scorch your lungs in the process... too cool and you don't get a hit. So I wait then drop a dab. The hits I am getting are like a serious bong hit and when I blow out there is enough "vapor" to fill a small room. The wax turns to a dark oil and is burnt off before the next hit... although it smokes I do not hit that.

LOL I was typing while you were posting!!!!

nice color on the GDP

Thanks man this pheno goes purple without the cold temps, but deciding to do these Indicas and Indica dominant strains in the Winter payed off. This one had the light cycle off at night, so it got the coldest temps:

0041896.JPG
0051786.JPG

shoulda took those from further away.....

I need to start taking these clones in veg and keeping them under my 4 bulb T5 setup. I take these when I trim my plants up during flowering, and just stick them right into the mother pot. The first one (Purple Maroc) is fighting reveg hard; I think because of the Ruderalis genetics. The second one (Blue Dream) is taking. I'm glad because the weed and plant are both steady and dependable:

0071478.JPG
0081353.JPG

When I take a clone in veg, by the time I find out I don't care for the pot as much as the other pots I have I always have a full sized second plant to grow out. I did a White S1 this way and wound up partway into flower with the clone, which I had to finish out because I had too much money and time in it. Here's the third and last White S1 clone (I gave it one more chance, and did this clone in flower the second time, but I think I'll flower it early and small to be done with it):

0022109.JPG

OK it is about 5:30am first dab of the day, fresh blueberry hybrid. There is NO f'ing way you would not get high from this... Man I wish you lived close enough to drive to!... or should I have used chimp? :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit -- I looked at the time when I finally posted this, 20 minutes it took :cheesygrinsmiley: (I have been running around doing stuff)

PotChimp?

PotChimp?

PotChimp's not here.....

0012139.JPG

I get a buzz from vaping, just not a major one :straightface: I think the main problem is my end product; this first one (now shatter) was made from assorted trim and lower buds that weren't primo (and it was all old stuff too):

0022110.JPG

The other stuff I have came out decent, but was made from a grouping of Sensi Star plants harvested 2-3 weeks early due to a poor grow (my fault), and it's starting to dry from the lid of the pie wrecks dish not being airtight, hence the far out and groovy containers :hippy:

0032021.JPG

I cleared a pie wrecks dish and I'll be doing some from better product soon :thumb:

nice rig!... How does that bowl work? as in how does the air flow?

The bowl and rig both have a good airflow :) The bowl is hard to get a dab into when you're an old chimp like me and can't see that space in between the inside of the bowl and the shorter hollow shaft coming through the center. I want to order the good quartz banger but I have to call the shop and ask what size the male adapter has to be.

You guys remember the old pipes you could buy just about anywhere that sold rolling papers back in the day that had the clear plastic chamber you could put pot in, and when you smoked from it the smoke went through the chamber the pot was in and resinated the weed? If I get decent results from this Thai Stick grow I'm going to do I'd like to look into some kind of vaporizer that had a chamber like that, make Thai Sticks out of the long colas with the extra stems (saw how on a video), and put those thai sticks in the chamber to vape them up just like the old opium-dipped sticks. That's be the $hit, wouldn't it? :thumb:

P.S.: The #1 see-garr of the year is :thumb: too, but it don't beat this Davidoff Nicaraguan Toro I'm chompin' on. Nope..... :straightface:

You guys remember the old pipes you could buy just about anywhere that sold rolling papers back in the day that had the clear plastic chamber you could put pot in, and when you smoked from it the smoke went through the chamber the pot was in and resinated the weed? If I get decent results from this Thai Stick grow I'm going to do I'd like to look into some kind of vaporizer that had a chamber like that, make Thai Sticks out of the long colas with the extra stems (saw how on a video), and put those thai sticks in the chamber to vape them up just like the old opium-dipped sticks. That's be the $hit, wouldn't it? :thumb:

P.S.: The #1 see-garr of the year is :thumb: too, but it don't beat this Davidoff Nicaraguan Toro I'm chompin' on. Nope..... :straightface:

begins with spicy and peppery flavors, then some sweet and bitter chocolate notes :hmmmm:

that sounds more like this...

thaistick_small.jpg

the real deal

I smoked a joint the other night and vaped up 5 dabs in a row so I decided to I look in the mirror again :) I think that mirror's gonna be my buzzmeter from now on I thought man how can I even see me my eyes are closed all the way it was funny. I don't think I'll be getting high and going out anywhere these days a couple of these phenos I'm smoking on are making my eyes more than noticeable and doin' those dabs don't help the situation any. :straightface:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I smoked a joint the other night and vaped up 5 dabs in a row so I decided to I look in the mirror again :) I think that mirror's gonna be my buzzmeter from now on I thought man how can I even see me my eyes are closed all the way it was funny. I don't think I'll be getting high and going out anywhere these days a couple of these phenos I'm smoking on are making my eyes more than noticeable and doin' those dabs don't help the situation any. :straightface:

LOL, mirrors! They're usually in bright places and they're unkind anyway. :straightface:

I tell you what never to do ...

Never bend over and look into a mirror. Maybe when you're a youngster it isn't frightening - I don' remember. But I sure remember the last time I did it recently. Shouldn't my skin be more firmly attached to my face? :thedoubletake:

I'm goin' through some pretty serious depression right now the last thing I need is that Hell I'd probably look up and notice how shriveled up my a$$hole's gettin', then when I looked at my row of chins and realize that's not a row of chins I'd realize how droopy my sack is getting too..... :(

Back
Top Bottom