PotChimp's Side Projects

Here it is! OG Raskal - White S1 clone (top cola):

0012127.JPG

I got two full dinner plates from it, so I'm expecting better than an oh-zee. :thumb:

Jebus, that's beautiful, Chimp!

Ah man ... you gotta enter NOTM with those buds. Stellar work!

:cheesygrinsmiley: Man your buds look stellar!!

YAY we finally get to see possibly the most potent pot on the planet grown right here!!!!!!

:cheesygrinsmiley: Man your buds look stellar!!

YAY we finally get to see possibly the most potent pot on the planet grown right here!!!!!!

That grow's actually going to come a little quicker that I thought :) The flowering period for Thai Stick is 16 to 18 weeks, and I want to get at least 4 other Sativa and Sativa dominant grows in for the Summer. I'm going to do it under 13/11 veg then 9/15 flower to shorten that and keep them from becoming scraggly willow trees like my Old Timers Haze grow wound up and speaking of which while I was looking I saw Colombia Punto Rojo which runs from 16 to 22 weeks flowering so there's a chance that within a two year period the chimp will once again make an a$$ out of himself :straightface:

that strain's gonna stomp a mudhole in my a$$, walk it dry, then hand me that a$$ in a hat..... :(

There must some Asian genetics in these weeds I've been toking on I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes I look so Chinese it ain't even funny :straightface: I tried to open them up as wide as I could instead of looking straight I just looked like a surprised Chinese dude I even pointed at the bathroom ceiling and yelled "Run everyone it's Potzilla!!!!!" (I made sure my mouth was moving at different times than the sounds were coming out like the old monster movies) good thing they invented vai zeen huh? :)

That grow's actually going to come a little quicker that I thought :) The flowering period for Thai Stick is 16 to 18 weeks, and I want to get at least 4 other Sativa and Sativa dominant grows in for the Summer. I'm going to do it under 13/11 veg then 9/15 flower to shorten that and keep them from becoming scraggly willow trees like my Old Timers Haze grow wound up and speaking of which while I was looking I saw Colombia Punto Rojo which runs from 16 to 22 weeks flowering so there's a chance that within a two year period the chimp will once again make an a$$ out of himself :straightface:

that strain's gonna stomp a mudhole in my a$$, walk it dry, then hand me that a$$ in a hat..... :(

not with that plan... I think you will do well. I grew out seeds from actual Thai stick procured in Thailand under just 4' florescent shop lights with "grow" bulbs, it worked. They responded well and did not get all like the OTH. The result was killer but sparse due to the light.

There must some Asian genetics in these weeds I've been toking on I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes I look so Chinese it ain't even funny :straightface: I tried to open them up as wide as I could instead of looking straight I just looked like a surprised Chinese dude I even pointed at the bathroom ceiling and yelled "Run everyone it's Potzilla!!!!!" (I made sure my mouth was moving at different times than the sounds were coming out like the old monster movies) good thing they invented vai zeen huh? :)

As long as your not "turning Japanese" :cheesygrinsmiley:... (for the few of you that are mistakenly horrified this is a racial thing please do some research and you can be truly horrified by my remark :cheesygrinsmiley:)

Oh and by the way the #6 ceegar of last year is like smokin' a turd quarter of a benjamin tossed to the wind what a waste of bread..... :cough:

:cough:

..... but at least that cigar didn't smell as bad as that last White S1 clone I chopped. Let your imagination take you away. Okay get in line, soldier! Got a P-38? Good! You're next get your box of C-Rations damn you got the monkey puke one :cough: now take that P-38 and open up that can with the crackers in it and hope for the best. Are they fresh? *sniff, sniff* Nope! You got White S1'ed! :thumb:

I find myself doing this a lot you're right Graytail my grows do get pretty complicated :)

Unit 1 (125 watt red CFL; 12/12) - both CDDBX3 generation 5 parents
Unit 2 (96 watt blue T5 four-bulb fixture; 24/0) - a Blue Dream clone/reveg and a Purple Maroc clone/reveg
Unit 3 (300 watt red CFL; 24/0) - Skunk #1 Auto grow (5 good plants, 4 weak ones)
Unit 4 (250 watt MH/HPS; 18/6) - a 818 Headband x GDP clone, a GDP reveg, a CDDBX3 clone, and 6 seedlings
Unit 5 (250 watt MH/HPS; 18/6) - 11 new plants (just 3 weeks old) and 1 White S1 clone
Unit 6 (600 watt HPS; 12/12) - 8 various CDDBX3 plants (2 clones of the original and 6 plants from my breeding project)

In 3-4 weeks unit 6 will be empty except for one CDDBX3 clone, which should be a full sized plant by then. I plan on putting all of unit 5 into flower 2-3 weeks from now so I can replace the unit 6 plants with them (as soon as they show sex). By then unit 1 will be open (harvested mother plant). I can put a male and female GDP plant along with a 818 x GDP cross in it to do the GDP f2 generation (and work on that 818 x GDP cross some too). That White S1 clone will be full sized by then and can go along into unit 6 with the others left in that grow (if not sooner). I'll transfer the plants from unit 4 to unit 5, and put the 818GDP clone in unit 2 today after putting it into a bigger pot. Unit 3 still has about 7-8 weeks so it's gonna be tied up for a while. This arrangement will leave unit 4 open (the last few reveg and clone projects will have either failed by then or have clones taken off of them and did away with). So basically I need to start my next grow in unit 2 soon and put it next to the 818GDP clone I'm putting in. I'm gonna do some freebies and I'll put up a list of the ones I might choose; maybe you all can give me a yay or a nay on them if you've done them so I can have a better start point :)

After a transplant I'm gonna loop this 818 Headband x GDP clone back on itself, tie those two taller branches down, and put it under a screen I think. The GDP clone in the background is my last shot at keeping a living piece of the original, which is why I left so much smokeable weed on it. I see a little green, but it's iffy. I've got the S1 seeds and I'm breeding GDP x GDP out too, so it's not a major loss if it doesn't take:

0041893.JPG

Post more pics soon.

Damn, I bought an oil rig today. I gotta give torch vaping a big thumbs down. I totally hate it. I would have got a buzz from the earwax I used if I mixed it with pot and rolled it in a blunt, but I sat there and wasted it taking those light hits one after another from a domeless (buzzless) nail. I switched the rig over to a quartz bowl because the nail sucked. When I warped the quartz bowl with the sputtering torch I was done with it. It's not for me; too much work and money for so weak of a buzz. Why does my stupid a$$ try to keep straying away from the most popular method of marijuana intake mankind has ever known?

Damn, I bought an oil rig today. I gotta give torch vaping a big thumbs down. I totally hate it. I would have got a buzz from the earwax I used if I mixed it with pot and rolled it in a blunt, but I sat there and wasted it taking those light hits one after another from a domeless (buzzless) nail. I switched the rig over to a quartz bowl because the nail sucked. When I warped the quartz bowl with the sputtering torch I was done with it. It's not for me; too much work and money for so weak of a buzz. Why does my stupid a$$ try to keep straying away from the most popular method of marijuana intake mankind has ever known?

Holy smokes something is WAY wrong. I as you know am a long time smoker of massive quantities... like a conehead :cheesygrinsmiley: I would not do this if it were... weaker. Hmmm. I can't tell what is wrong.... my feeble brain is tired I will have to rest and think

I think it looks good next to the refractometer and the lumen meter I'm just going to add it to my magic box :)

I just looked at more yootoob vids on the subject and I did things just like they show I guess it's just not for me. Eating it doesn't do $hit either I could eat a cereal bowl full of it and just get tired not high. Sucks bein' a PotChimp, let me tell you..... :straightface:

I just looked at more yootoob vids on the subject and I did things just like they show I guess it's just not for me. Eating it doesn't do $hit either I could eat a cereal bowl full of it and just get tired not high. Sucks bein' a PotChimp, let me tell you..... :straightface:

Eating it for me does the same thing, I get a buzz but not like smoking for sure. The tincture I use is wicked potent but I only use it when my back is way out... to sleep. That said I am sitting here after doing just one dab that has me "satisfied" like smoking. That is why I am having a hard time wrapping my gourd around the fact you can't. Like you, if I could not get satisfied like smoking there is no way I would do it. I am sorry PC

I'm gonna guess that the dab was weak and the futile attempts to keep reheating the glass bowl and adding more trying to get high caused the glass vape bowl to warp like that, SmokesDaKush and Buckshot. I still have the domeless nail it came with, and it doesn't look like the other bigger domeless nail I bought is damaged, so I'll try it again soon hope this whooshing a$$ torch don't fry up my naturally curly hair..... :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom