PotChimp's Side Projects

Update: I did unit changeovers today. So I can look back and see when I did what I did, here's a few notes for my records:

Unit 1 (96 watts blue T5; 18/6) - 5 clones.
Unit 2 (300 watt red CFL; 18/6) - 5 regular Skunk #1 plants, 2 weeks and 6 days old.
Unit 3 (125 watt red CFL; 12/12) - 1 male and 1 female CDDBX3 generation 5 breeding plants, 5 weeks and 1 day of 12/12.
Unit 4 (400 watt HPS; 12/12) - 6 CDDBX3-5 mother rejects, 5 weeks and 1 day of 12/12.
Unit 5 (400 watt HPS; 12/12) - 1 White S1 clone, 5 weeks and 1 day of 12/12; 1 CDDBX3 clone, 4 weeks and 1 day of 12/12.
Unit 6 (600 watt HPS;12/12) - 1 Blue Dream plant, 9 weeks and 6 days of 12/12; 1 GDP clone, 6 weeks and 6 days of 12/12; 1 CDDBX3 clone, 9 weeks and 3 days of 12/12.

Going in the soil in a matter of days:

3 regular Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short Blueberry seeds.
3 regular GDP (pheno with few hairs) x GDP seeds.
3 regular GDP (pheno with moderate amount of hairs) x GDP seeds.
3 regular 818 Headband x GDP seeds.

Yep, yep, yep..... :xmas:

Sounds very tasty...

Thanks Buckshot I did them myself :) Here's a pic of the GDP clone I S1'ed (I need to reveg this one again):

0022069.JPG

I'll get a pic up of the White S1 clone I took tomorrow; it looks decent, but the pot isn't the greatest..... :straightface:

That plant above got a little worse. It'll live, though.
I'm doing me some extractions today :) The oil from my Sensi Star grow is out in the garage boiling off, and a half and half mix of GDP S1 trim and Sensi Star buds is in the freezer awaiting a tumble. I'll be jarring up my Purple Maroc harvest in a day or two, and with a few more chops I'll be set until the next batch comes in. In a few weeks..... :tokin:

Deep golden, about 2" wide and 3/8" thick :)

0012095.JPG

I want some! :adore: Yum!

(I gotta start makin' definite plans for a kief-sifting fest in the freezing garage ... :cheesygrinsmiley:)

That extract looks nice... I try to get it in the vacuum before I start "test dabs" :cheesygrinsmiley:

I might try to do a second run with it after I take it out of the tube and crumble it some more. I've got other kief I can pile up under the tube to help keep the quantity up :)

I have tried a second run... :cough:

Get enough the second time to justify using up 2 more cans of :shhh: ?
I should just get an attachment, put it through the lid of a quart jar, and get my A/C vacuum pump out of the garage; I saw a DIY online, but didn't know what the difference was between letting the oil separate from the solvent naturally and using this vacuum apparatus to pull it out.

:cheesygrinsmiley: I am too late as usual

Back
Top Bottom