PotChimp's Side Projects

Notes to my favorite chimp, namely me :battingeyelashes:
The next grow I'll be starting will be in a few weeks and it's gonna be 5 regular Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 plants. All the males will be culled and I'm hoping if it doesn't stink too bad to keep it that I get a good plant to clone :)
After that, it's gonna be 6 ACDC regular and 6 Rafael regular plants. I hope as the flowering of this grow progresses to be able to save the bread to get me a MyDx and use it take the highest CBD male from one grow and the highest CBD female from the other for a cross-breeding.
Since it will still be too early to start my 3 Thai Stick plants, I'm not sure what I'm gonna dig out of the magic bag o' seeds. My G13 Haze seeds are getting kept for breeding, so that's out. Maybe I'll get rid of my Cali Connection GSC seeds. I'll take a look at what I have, but I'm going with a tried and true breeder until I get some weed stocked up :)

step step step step step

I'm back! :)

1) 5 - GSC fem
2) 5 - LA Affie fem from the same breeder
3) 10 - Chemdawg D version 1.1 reg from Rez
4) PotChimp's Retribution Grow (strains I did before, but did crappy at) 1 - Original Flo, 1 - Warlock, 1 - The Ultimate, and 1 - Raspberry Cough (all fem).

:scratchinghead:

step step step step step

I'm back! :)

1) 5 - GSC fem
2) 5 - LA Affie fem from the same breeder
3) 10 - Chemdawg D version 1.1 reg from Rez
4) PotChimp's Retribution Grow (strains I did before, but did crappy at) 1 - Original Flo, 1 - Warlock, 1 - The Ultimate, and 1 - Raspberry Cough (all fem).

:scratchinghead:

You have in your hand seeds that could ... just could be "the ones" and Our Lady of Cannabis YOU WON'T PLANT THEM... :straightface:

I'd bet money after what I've experienced from these breeders that they're not the real Thai stick, Buckshot. Everybody's holding out on us as far as "the one" goes; I don't ever expect to buy that seed. I expect to hear about how great it is by the guy trying to sell it to me, though. If I'm lucky I'll create what I'm looking for in a few years.
I want to save all my mostly Sativa seeds for Summer flowering because they can take heat better than Indicas, and my grow area gets pretty warm in the Summer. The idea seems to work so far. :)

C'mon, hurry up! ;)

White S1:

0012035.JPG

I'm down to 1/4 of a quart jar of Charlotte's Web that I'm putting shatter in it's good as Hell but it's not gonna last damn I just took a toke and got a good headrush too. I forgot the rest of what I was gonna say so I'll just finish this doob and vegetate for a while maybe I'll remember..... :confused:

Oh yeah an all units update :)

1) Clones; all going to unit 2 when the father and mother of my breeding project are picked and put in here (about 9 days).
2) 2 Lowryder plants; soon to be adding the clones from unit 1 and 5 Skunk #1 seedlings.
3) 12 CDDBX3 f5 plants starting flower; soon to be an estimated 4-6 female plants left.
4) 5 Sensi Star plants about halfway through flower; 2 CDDBX3 clones and 1 GDP clone starting flower.
5) 2 GDP S1 plants and 1 Purple Maroc plant (about halfway through flower too) and 2 White S1s in flower (a clone I just started and the one in the pic above with only a few weeks left).
6) 1 Free Tibet clone (about 2 weeks left; I'll chop it early mostly 'cause I'm almost outta grass and partly 'cause I want that big frosty GDP in unit 5 and the older CDDBX3 clone in unit 4 under this 600 watt HPS), 1 818GDP plant and 1 Blue Dream plant (about halfway through flower).

I just gotta time the start of the next grow right. Post again soon.

Well in my never ending search for the ultimate buzz I got chewed out by my girlfriend; I used the oven to soften up some hash oil to scrape out of a pyrex dish and it made the meat I cooked later smell like good dope :) Straightened my hair out she was yellin' at my head so hard but it paid off I got this!

0012037.JPG

:thumb: I got more lines like that too. I just smoked a blunt like this one and I'm gonna smoke this one too before I start the second part of the day>>>>>

0022019.JPG

That oughtta do it..... ;)

Beautiful!

Reminds me of the hash oil days, laying a stripe down the side of a joint. :cheesygrinsmiley: :slide:

But that looks better - nice aroma, nice punch - oh yeahhhh. :thumb:

I did the extraction into a pyrex dish and let it evaporate off without using much heat (I used an electric blanket after all bubbling ceased, and what bubbles were there solidified and stopped getting bigger just to be safe). I then put an airtight lid on the dish and let it sit for probably 6-8 weeks now. It was more of a gold color but now it's amber. I'll take a pic of the other dish I haven't greedily tapped into yet soon; it's the same color. I thought the color change might have been from heating it at first, until I compared the two dishes. I'm good and high from the first blunt and this second one is stoning me out better even than yet before and morely so too :high-five:

Man I saw something on top of one of these buds that dried up before I could tell what it was, something that looked like a nanner but turned out to be two hairs stuck together, and now even though it looks like a leaf tip, I see yellow again :straightface: I'll keep my eyes open here on this White S1:

0051716.JPG
0061511.JPG

I'll get more pics up soon; I'm gonna try to jam the GDP S1 from my BID tribute grow into the 600 watt unit without taking the Free Tibet out. If I use bamboo stakes I may be able to grow all 4 in there.

stopping in... awesome, as expected

I've never seen something that eats P like this. It's getting the same feedings everything else is, and all the other plants look okay as far as P is concerned (818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple):

013755.JPG
011907.JPG

I'll take the lowers from this Free Tibet that way I'll have enough grass to tide me over and I won't have to whack the whole plant :)

0101060.JPG
012828.JPG

It's gettin' big.....

I started the last clone I have of this GDP under 12/12 about a week or more ago. The S1s I'm growing now are looking exactly like the plants of this pheno I've grown in the past (this pic is one of them), so I don't need to reveg it:

0022021.JPG

I should S5 it and use it for breeding :)

Back
Top Bottom