PotChimp's Side Projects

Not a part of my odds and ends, but couldn't resist putting this one up if you like pics, Buckshot. I liked this one, even though I don't do well with colors (Purple Maroc):

0091152.JPG

Gonna be one nice :xmas: ho ho ho

This leaf pattern is so cool I swear it isn't bugs or from me effin' it up either (White S1 clone again):

0101054.JPG

I'm keepin' it even if the pot sucks :) Looking at the plant it came off of in flower, I doubt that's likely.

The two clones I took of the 818GDP cross look okay so far; I took a GDP S1 clone today too:

0091153.JPG

Lotta work; hopefully it'll pay off :)

ooh ooh..... funny button on camera..... menu? No, me not hungry..... huh? Adjust flash? ooh ooh me try.....

(White S1)

0091154.JPG
013752.JPG

AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

-1 on the flash brightness for 5 feet away, -2 for close-ups, and -3 for close-ups in the bright zone. We'll see how that works. I should have set that first pic at -3, but it was at -2. Oh, and I went back to the Canon Rebel for these. I'll get the focus right too. :)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey what's up Buckshot? You got a front row seat to the evolution of PotChimp :)

Yes and the result is AWESOME! look at that purple #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...

I don't know how I missed the rest :cheesygrinsmiley: did I look and just not "like" or comment? I thought I did :cheesygrinsmiley: if that counts

Oh and even missed commenting properly on the humor that is creeping back in :cheesygrinsmiley:

eesh

PotChimp mad!!!!! Press menu button no banana fall out!!!!! Me press other buttons..... brightness of light reflecting off of subject? Hmmmm me turn down..... ;)

(White S1 bud close up pic, take two):

0061504.JPG
0071411.JPG

These were taken at -2/3 flash and -1.8 reflection of light from subject. That second setting has to be changed from shot to shot because of the light angles changing and the lower buds being in a darker area than the top buds. That plant has about 3-1/2 weeks.

PotChimp mad!!!!! Press menu button no banana fall out!!!!!

:roorrip: :cheesygrinsmiley: ... I am still grinning like a fool

What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we used to talk?
How shall I fill the final places?
How should I complete the wall?

0012029.JPG

Well I would say that is a damn fine way to do it!!! WOW! did you ever get that quartz castle? When these are done a nice :roorrip: will do this beauty justice. :hmmmm: and don't fuck around, run that bud right there along with all the tops, leave those second buds for "burning" :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I might just break down and get an electric vaporizer, Buckshot. I've got a cheap one that uses a lighter (called a "vape-'er jee-knee") if I want to use up some of the hash oil I have now. I'm almost outta dope again so I might be using that thing..... :straightface:

20141101_194507_1_fire_hehe_fire.jpg

I just saw how you can do 4.20g's at once for 4/20 day

a demo

Back
Top Bottom