PotChimp's Side Projects

Got lucky and had to cull that one:

0081288.JPG

:rip:

OG Raskal - White S1:

0081290.JPG
0091148.JPG

I put a GDP clone into flower this morning after transplanting it into a 2 gallon pot (top - SSM#4, bottom - Happy Frog) and watering it in with a mix of 1 gallon RO water, 1 tsp. CaMg+, 4 ml. micros, and 2 tsp. (1/2 strength) hydrolyzed fish fertilizer 2-4-0. It's on the bottom left of this grow:

0022000.JPG

I transplanted that Pre '98 clone/ reveg too; the plastic pot was waterlogged and the roots never broke through the peat pot, which I removed. Post more pics soon.

Nope, I finally got that settled. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now I'm just sorta trudging around the wreckage of my grow, trying to fit the pieces back together. The veg room is a disaster. Ugh.

Today, I'm contemplating whether I have the energy and focus to wire another 15 amp circuit to feed a heater in the bloom room - gettin' kinda cool in there, and I don't want to feed it from the same circuit as the electronic LED panel - no point in exposing it to any line surges.

I'll have to burn some in contemplation ... :blunt:

This Free Tibet has just under 3 weeks by breeder's time, but I think it'll go 4 or more. The hairs are starting to brown up:

0071403.JPG
0061496.JPG

I know what one of my problems is now. This so-called cooltube reflector. It won't stop the light bleach here (818 Headband x GDP),

0031923.JPG

but it'll get rid of that curl some. I felt the heat near it, which is where this cola is. It's uncomfortable. The rest of the plant about a foot down from that>>>>>

0041799.JPG

doesn't look bad; a little N toxic maybe. But one good thing is that the plant's looking a lot like the plant I entered a nug from in the nug of the month contest before. Man I hope it comes out like that one did :) Ima get a few clones of it tomorrow.....

Beautiful!! your rooms are looking great!

Here's one that's my fault you know the dumb stories that I tell but if you get sick to your stomach easily wait 'til I post pics again:

I got mad as Hell last night, doubled up my fist and went to hit a piece of equipment I was using with an overhead hammer blow :( The bar I was gonna come down on was about the thickness and strength of a school handrail (3" dia?). I missed hitting the damned bar with the pinky side of my fist and the exact middle of my wrist hit it instead. I can barely move my fingers and can't use that arm at all. Man I hate it when I do stupid things like that.

Oh by the way I'm switching both the Free Tibet clone and the 818 Heradband x GDP over to compost/manure tea. Here's the compost/manure tea I started at 10:00 A.M. today:

2 gallons of RO water
1 Tbsp. of unsulfered molasses
1 cup of Alaskan forest humus
1 cup of organic compost
1 cup of earthworm castings
1 cup of mushroom compost
1 cup of processed chicken manure 5-3-2
1 Tbsp. of kelp meal 1-0-2
4 Tbsp. of Superswell 0-7-0

I'll add 4 tsp. of CaMg+ when it's done activating tomorrow and feed them; I know it's not a good idea to switch from FF upstream like this, but it'll keep my grows easier to follow with the whole tent getting the same food and I won't wind up with excess nutes after activating them. Post more pics soon if I can get my fingers moving again..... :(

Here's the last Free Tibet:

0041801.JPG
0061498.JPG
0071406.JPG

I got the old Nikon out for these shots :) Here's the lowers on that 818 Headband x GDP:

0051700.JPG

It's starting to get that old familiar look even more; I took two clones off of it (using Olivia's Cloning Gel) and put them in with my White S1, Pre '98 S1, and Chemdawg D BX 3 clones tonight.

PC,

Your images are awesome!!! ... as are your plants.

Buck

Thanks Buckshot here's some more :)
The 3' x 3' 600 watt HPS flowering unit (Free Tibet - front left, Purple Maroc - front right, Blue Dream - back left, 818 Headband x GDP - back right):

0081295.JPG

I fed that 818GDP and the Free Tibet tonight:

1 gallon of RO water
2 scoops (1 Tbsp?) of Dr. Earth's Metabolic Transformer (mycos)
4 tsp. of hydrolyzed fish fertilizer
4 tsp. of AN's F1
2 tsp. of AN's H2
4 ml. of micronutrients
1-1/2 tsp. of CaMg+

014680.JPG
0101053.JPG

I'll take pics of the FT since it's the last round with her:

012824.JPG

For once my $hit looks halfway decent :)

Back
Top Bottom