PotChimp's Side Projects

Hey Potchimp

Nanner or not that plant is pretty... looks very sticky.

Cool!

Here's the Free Tibet:

021368.JPG

This White S1 isn't doing the best; I think I'll go back to organic feedings here (the clone's doing a lot better):

023308.JPG

The 818 Headband x GDP:

025284.JPG

Sweet plants! and... really nice images!! :roorrip: dab to ya

Thanks man I can't say this grow will go without problems; I'm trying different things with aerated compost tea. I might keep feeding the Bandaddy and the Free Tibet FF, and start feeding that White S1 and the two Purple #1s I put in there compost tea. Here's the tops of the frilly Purple #1s (meant to be grown in a greenhouse or outside, as you can tell by the chimp defeating look of the bud structure):

024277.JPG
New_1_022.JPG

yikes.....

Purple #1s (meant to be grown in a greenhouse or outside, as you can tell by the chimp defeating look of the bud structure):

What? Those look perfect!!!!

Both of those are gonna stomp a mudhole in my a$$..... :(

I must say I have never heard that expression before... sounds mighty unpleaseant

Let me explain my terminology so that everyone has an understanding of the special relationship I have with my plants :Namaste:

This one's gonna stomp a mudhole in my a$$ (Purple #1 - Indica dominant)

0051688.JPG

This one's gonna stomp a mudhole in my a$$ and walk it dry (Purple #1 - Sativa dominant; probably Haze with my crappy luck):

0012006.JPG
0021990.JPG

This one's gonna hand me my a$$ (OG Raskal's White S1):

0041789.JPG

0071394.JPG

And this one's gonna hand me my a$$ in a hat (818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple):

0061486.JPG

;)

Experiment #1 - Charlotte's Web tincture:

I am following instructions from a yootoob vid. I took and ground an amount of Charlotte's Web I grew a while ago:

014676.JPG

I kept grinding until I had about 1/2 of a quart jar full (this took around 1 very lightly packed quart jar that was full):

015611.JPG

I added a 50% ABV cheep vodkuh until it was about 3/4" to 1" from the top of the jar. I shook this hard for about ten seconds, then put it in the freezer for 5 days (this is supposed to be enough time to break the THC glands open, or if you do it for 1 month in the refrigerator). I'll take it out and shake it 3 times a day for those 5 days, then strain it into another quart jar using a cheesecloth. It's done then and I can keep it in the refrigerator and use it when I need it. I'll let everybody know if it works :)

The next CW experiment will be the same thing only with 95% ABV and I'm going to heat the mixture with hot water underneath the pyrex dish to make an oil :)
I got to jar up my Free Tibet clone today:

016556.JPG

It's wispy from chopping it early. I would have gotten 3 jars, but I've been smoking on it some..... :straightface:

018449.JPG

Post more pics soon.

It has been too long. Look at all that I have missed, Sorry PC, Things look great in here!

edit... too many ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

too many ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not the way I burn..... :lot-o-toke:

Here's a rundown of what's going on my end, Buckshot:

(5) Lowryder #1 reg seedlings - 3 weeks old
(12) CDDBX3 5th generation reg seedlings from my breeding project - 3 weeks old
(1) GDP clone, (1) Pre '98 reveg, (2) CDDBX3 clones, (1) White S1 clone - various stages
(5) Sensi Star fem plants - just over 2 weeks of 12/12, and (1) CDDBX3 clone - 4 days of 12/12
(2) Purple Maroc fem plants, (2) GDP S1 fem plants, and (1) Blue Dream fem plant - just over 2 weeks of 12/12
(1) Free Tibet clone - 5 weeks of 12/12, (1) White S1 fem plant - 4 weeks of 12/12, (1) 818 Headband x GDP female plant - 3 weeks of 12/12, and (2) Purple #1 fem plants - just over 2 weeks of 12/12

All timed out for a harvest around :xmas:

Back
Top Bottom