PotChimp's Side Projects

Thanks Graytail :) I'm getting impatient on this White S1:

0031942.JPG

The rest of the grow it's in with isn't doing too bad either:

0012040.JPG

Yep right about :xmas: for most of it.

Edit - Post #698
P is phosphorus and K is potassium. The note above concerning the 818GDP should have been about its potassium deficiency (K). I make that letter mistake all the time in my mind but never write it down that way, at least that I've noticed. Sorry for the confusion.

Note: Sometimes I have to make a grower's decision, sometimes I try to make professional grower's decisions, and at times like this I make pothead decisions :straightface: I am almost plum out of grass I got about an inch of Charlotte's Web left in a jar one hash puck one pyrex dish of hash oil a third of a film can of kief and one joint of this premature Purple #1 left. I'm talkin' nada. No stash either. I was gonna take branches off my Free Tibet clone that's closest to done to smoke on, but I remembered how quick those go. I'd just be torturing the poor thing twice a night, so I might as well off the ol' girl :)
I was looking at myself smoking a doob in the mirror and noticed the smoke rolling out from under the brim of my baseball cap and into the air so I looked and noticed the underside of the brim was dark and smelled like weed I may smoke it up too if that Free Tibet don't last until the White S1 is done :tokin:

I'd just be torturing the poor thing twice a night, so I might as well off the ol' girl :)

what about just taking the top? ... the veg room still suffers but I have been doing some.

what about just taking the top? ... the veg room still suffers but I have been doing some.

Too late! It's 4 overflowing dinner plates on a drying rack right now :) I was more worried I'd have to chop the White S1 down but I'll have weed to tide me over now. Man that 818GDP dryed enough to water just in time. I gave it micros, CaMg+, sulfate of potash, and hydrolyzed fish fertilizer tonight. I'll use the organic K supplement on this one every time from now on until the yellowing is gone:

016563.JPG

Yep, that next Chemdawg D BX 3 clone fit right in there where the Free Tibet clone was nicely :)

015618.JPG

This pic turned out okay.....

019402.JPG

hope that ain't mold :(

Wow some kid come up with something way cooler than my slim gym idea he put a glowstick in the microwave 'til it exploded that'd look trippy with the light off I should burn me a fatty and try it :)

OMG... I am not even gonna tell him

edit-- I thought I was ranting in my journal :cheesygrinsmiley:

I heard that news story this morning too, Buckshot. My first reaction was disgust until I realized what I was seeing. Frankenstein meets the Werewolf to me was a desperate attempt to save the horror movie industry at the cost of looking stupid and doing something that is ridiculed. They did it at the end of the slasher flik popularity also. Jason meets Freddy; sheesh. Predator vs Alien? Pee yoo. Desperate. Like when your moat drawbridge is getting splintered by a battering ram and you know that the next hit is going to be the last moment of yours and your people's way of life. You'd throw a bik lighter at them when they burst into the castle if that's all you had, as stupid and embarrassing as that would be. But you'd be desperate. Like the desperate people who put nash-un-ull enquirer stories like that one on the air. Worst states in the country for weed? NY, FL, and TX. FL had a vote, and NY said okay to small amounts (even though it was supposed to be that way already). If I were the other side, I'd be really desperate at this point.
Buckshot, the very next morning after NY hits the media and the world with this news, on comes this crap story. The timing of it as a response tells me everything. Shrinking of the frontal cortex seems important enough to me that I wouldn't wait until this morning to tell the world; if the studies I were involved in indicated this, I would inform many people far sooner than the morning talk show hosts got the info. Pro-marijuana is winning this war exponentially, and those people know it.

There once was a chimp who grew dope
He did it with fervor and hope
He sowed and he growed,
and his hard work showed
(if it was all meant to be rope)..... :(

and the winner of this year's Nobel peace prize for poetry is (moment of suspense, crumbles the envelope)..... not PotChimp! :thanks:

I can't decide if I want to respond... or if I should respond.

This is officially the first plant in a long time (maybe even the first time ever) that I've grown from beginning to end with no problems :wood:
OG Raskal - White S1:

0031954.JPG

The leaf pattern on the White S1 clone (I need to get me another clone off it before it gets too far into flower):

0041827.JPG

I overwatered that one a bit.....

Back
Top Bottom