PotChimp's Side Projects

A) Because you hit the 10 minute button instead of the one minute button.
B) See A
C) You hit the 1 minute button, but the while idea was doomed to likely failure anyway
D) Nah - either orange gooey icky oily mess or grayish smoking dead.

They're supposed to be chewed-on cold and greasy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Guess how tall the door to my bloom room is. Guess how much taller I am. Guess which is worse - one foot taller or one inch taller.

Uh huh, several times. I'm gonna develop scars if I keep doin' it. :laughtwo:

I still want to run the cannabinoid fingerprint test on them to see if they live up to the ad (13% CBD and up)..

what is that?

Why it's my handy dandy DIY test kit, it dices, it slices! And don't you wanna know how it works? What would you pay for this but wait before you answer that we'll throw in a second one for absolutely free :)

0011948.JPG
0021930.JPG

You measure a given amount of a sample out, grind it up and soak it in a solution, take up that solution in a precision thin tube that by capillary action puts an exact amount of the sample solution on to a glass plate which you chemically treat (spray) beforehand then you heat both corners of the glass plate for ten seconds. It dries and gives you a pattern on the plate which this company calls call a cannabinoid fingerprint; the cannabinoid pattern being called a chemotype. The illustration on the left shows how the pattern shows up on the plate, the upper right illustration shows the two different tests patterns (you can use one plate to test 4 or 5 different plants against each other for one specific cannabinoid, or use one plate to test a single plant for all cannabinoids), and the lower right illustration shows the spot size comparison card they give you to check the cannabinoid level and the numbers:

0031852.JPG

The kit's a bit pricey, but I need it for my ACDC/Rafael grow later.

Wow at less than ten seconds on high the friggin Slimm Gym laid flat does just like that staff that Charlton Heston throws down in the 10 Command Mints it curls up and starts moving back and forth like a snake the hissing from the grease at thirty seconds gave me the creeps but when either that thing or the microwave started making the screaming sound (I swear to it) the hairs on the back of my neck stood up when it started getting louder I didn't have a hair on my a$$ I shut it off as quick as I could! Scariest thing I ever heard..... :)

Wow at less than ten seconds on high the friggin Slimm Gym laid flat does just like that staff that Charlton Heston throws down in the 10 Command Mints it curls up and starts moving back and forth like a snake the hissing from the grease at thirty seconds gave me the creeps but when either that thing or the microwave started making the screaming sound (I swear to it) the hairs on the back of my neck stood up when it started getting louder I didn't have a hair on my a$$ I shut it off as quick as I could! Scariest thing I ever heard..... :)

I didn't eat it either..... :cough:

me and my grandson are cracking up :rofl:

Man, I wish I could have kept the clone or reveg alive of this 818 Headband x GDP cross. The buds are chunky, look and smell good, the pot gets you good and high, and you get a decent amount of it:

0011950.JPG
0021932.JPG

I've got a quart jar slightly compressed of it and about a half of a jar that's the next size down after burning on it steady for close to a week now :)

Hash puck!!!!!

0051642.JPG

And a film cannister with some kief:

0061449.JPG

I've got another weak tincture going too, but I'll strengthen it with the next few chops (Pre '98 in close to a week and my breeding project in 2 or 3). That will make 4 quarts of tincture this chimps stockin' up for a long Winter..... :tokin:

Holy Mother of God! :thedoubletake::straightface::thedoubletake:

Man! You nailed that one! That trich density is every grower's dream - at least it's sure mine!

Wow! :bravo: Wow!

+reps!!

(sheesh, NOTM dude, NOTM)

Ahh you got me camera happy now, Graytail! :) Here's the quart jar of it emptied onto my rolling tray:

Yeah that trich density you were talking about covers most of the flower surface area, too:

[/img]

Beautiful... always give reps to early

Gonna be bummed when it's smoked up..... :straightface:

I always am when my best runs out :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was that GDP father that was the culprit! ;)

That is good to hear, I have GDP x everything :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, baby! Yep, you're gonna have to enter that. :welldone::thedoubletake::clap::thumb:

I agree, but what pics?

I did CG's Grandaddy Purple S1, and liked it. Shortly afterwards the original Grand Daddy Purple came out and I got 10 reg seeds, which I grew 6 of (I grew the last 4 later and got the clone I'm running now; I recently S1'ed it using a colloidal silver method I learned online from our good friend BID). I decided to make my own seeds by pollination before this (I didn't understand about breeders protecting their work back then and didn't know the results would be unstable). I took two GDP females, one with very few hairs and one with a normal amount of hairs, and a decent looking male to do it with. I had a clone of the strain 818 Headband I didn't have anywhere to grow out, so I said WTF? I pollinated it too :)
I did a grow recently of which that 818 x GDP plant came out of. I also did a few of the GDP x GDPs in that grow, and even though they got mold and I had to harvest them early I liked the look of the frost on the buds and leaves. The one that looked the best in the grow made me think that I picked a good father when I did the cross, even though they weren't stable. And this 818GDP plant from the same father makes me think it more.
That Slimm Gym must have screamed a bit too loud in my stoned mind last night 'cause I popped me 3 more 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple beans into a wet paper towel today. :)
I know the possibility of getting the same plant or something similar is probably about 16:1, but I keep thinking,"What if that was the bad phenotype?" I'm gonna see..... :geek:

Note: I transplanted the White S1 plant into a 2 gallon plastic pot of SSM#4 this afternoon. Tomorrow would have been the first day to feed it, but I'll wait a few more days; it doesn't look needy yet, plus the soil is wet from the transplant. It looks good and healthy, though. Post pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom